Hi everyone! Today I am so excited to welcome Kerry Freeman who is here to offer up a copy of her book, What We Deserve. It is now being released in paperback so Kerry is celebrating by giving away a signed copy to one lucky Joyfully Jay reader! I totally loved this book and definitely recommend it, so be sure you get in on this action! And a big thanks to Kerry for the generous donation!
Years after Sean was deserted by his first love Jamie, he is ready to settle down with Tyler, his handsome, perfect-geek-for-him boyfriend. But when Jamie returns home after twelve years in the Army, Sean finds himself still drawn to the boy who broke his heart. It’s a choice between the past and present, and Sean is determined to choose Tyler, the man who has his heart now. Just when Sean thinks he’s got it all figured out, sparks begin to fly between Tyler and Jamie, and Sean realizes that maybe he won’t have to choose after all.
Kerry is giving away a signed copy of What We Deserve to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment to enter. The contest closes on Thursday, November 21st at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.