So we are jumping right into holiday season full force this week. We have lots of reviews of holiday books coming up. We are also starting the first of our 2013 Favorites lists! So be sure to come by and check it all out.
Also, we have started a new Goodreads account for Joyfully Jay. This means you can see all our reviews in one place, rather than in the individual reviewer accounts. A HUGE thanks to Crissy for taking on the big job of reposting snippets and links to our reviews over there. As of now, it is just new reviews going forward. But maybe if I get some massive free time (or some really enthusiastic elves) I’ll try to go back and repost some old stuff too. So come by and add us as friends and we’ll hang out over at GR!
So here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Training Season by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Giveaway: Secrets and Ink by Lou Harper
- Review: Grumble Monkey and the Department Store Elf by B.G. Thomas (Crissy)
- Review: Refined Instincts by S.J. Frost (Melanie)
On Monday I’ll also be stopping by Andrew Q. Gordon’s blog to share my thoughts on kids and the holidays. I’ll also be sharing my chocolate chip pecan pie recipe, so be sure to check that out!
- Review: Christmas Kitsch by Amy Lane (Jay)
- Review: Slide by Garrett Leigh (Crissy)
- Review: Christmas of White by Devon Rhodes (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Disappear with Me by Dean Pace-Frech
- Crissy’s Favorites of 2013
- Review: Engineered Throne by Megan Derr (Crissy)
- Review: Kick Start by Josh Lanyon (Sammy)
- Review: A Small Miracle Happened by Mari Donne (Melanie)
- Review: Secrets and Ink by Lou Harper (Jay)
- Melanie’s Favorites of 2013
- Guest Post: The Heart of Frost by Charlie Cochet
- Review: Bite Me by Jana Downs (Crissy)
- Review: Christmas Serendipity by Liam Livings (Melanie)
- Review: Special Needs by K.A. Merikan (Jay)
- Review: Captive by David Ellis (Amy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Christmas Kitsch by Amy Lane
- Review: Gingerbread Palace by E.M. Lynley (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!