Hello everyone! Hope you all are well and had a great week! We have been busy and last week kicked off the first of our 2013 Favorites posts with lists from Melanie and Crissy. This week we will have lists from Amy, Sammy, and me, as well as our Favorite Covers post. Plus a ton of other awesome stuff. We are busy busy!
Also, yesterday I posted some details on my spam problem and the new “conditional Captcha” that I had to set up to try to deal with everyone who wants to sell you all knock off shoes and purses and sexual aids. I have details here that explains what is going on and how I am dealing with. Hopefully it should be relatively painless but so far things aren’t working quite like they are supposed to so we shall see.
And just wanted to mention in case you haven’t heard, that author Eric Arvin is in the hospital and facing a long recovery. Some friends have organized a fundraising drive to help Eric and TJ handle the costs and help keep their loved ones close by as they deal with everything. Details here.
Ok, so here is what we have planned this week. It is crazy busy because we are trying to cram in a ton of holiday stories and end of the year stuff. So pretty insane, but always fun!
- Review: Iron & Velvet by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: A Christmas Caroler by John Amory
- Amy’s Best of 2013
- Review: Christmas Wish by Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael (Melanie)
- Review: New York Cowboy by Lisa Worrall (Crissy)
- Review: The Boy Who Belonged by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry (Jay)
- Sammy’s Best of 2013
- Review: Acts of Faith by A.M. Arthur (Crissy)
- Review: Housekeeping by Kim Fielding (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Boys of Summer by Sarah Madison
- Review: Inch by Inch by Heidi Belleau and Amelia C. Gormley (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Iron & Velvet by Alexis Hall
- Best Covers of 2013
- Review: Tis the Season by Rob Rosen (Sammy)
- Jay’s Best of 2013
- Review: Old Loyalty, New Love by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Boys in the Band Blog Tour
- Review: The Christmas Miracle of Barnaby Sloan by Jenna Jones (Crissy)
- Review: Tor by Lynn Lorenz (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Boy Who Belonged by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
- Review: Captive by David Ellis (Amy)
- Review: His Name Was Harley Manfield by T.A. Webb (Crissy)
- Review: Ashland by Lynn Lorenz (Melanie)
- Review: The Healing Power of Eggnog by Jamie Fessenden (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!