Hello everyone! November was another busy month with lots of great books. Here are our favorites. Be sure to stop by and check them out!
Jay’s Favorite Books
- With or Without Him by Barbara Elsborg
- Bloodlines by Robin Saxon and Alex Kidwell
- All in with the Duke by Ava March
- Shock & Awe by Abigail Roux
- More Than Everything by Cardeno C.
Melanie’s Favorite Books
- Too Many Fairy Princes by Alex Beecroft
Sammy’s Favorite Books
- Transgression by Theo Fenraven
- The Door Behind Us by John C. Houser
- Monsters Under the Bed by Susan Laine
Crissy’s Favorite Books
- Double Full by Kindle Alexander
- Strength of the Wolf by Kendall McKenna
- Breaking Point by N.R. Walker
Amy’s Favorite Books
- Silent by Sara Alva
It’s scary that I’ve read almost all of these books – makes me feel broke but I sure did enjoy them.
LOL, that is good. Plus, it means you have good taste (or we do!)