Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week and a great new year! I feel like this is the time of year when I finally catch a breath. All the holidays and school breaks and shopping chaos are over and it is back to real life!
So lots of fun stuff going on. First off, if you missed my announcement in the Happy New Year post, we have a new reviewer starting this week! Zac is joining us a couple times a month and his first review will be tomorrow. So welcome to Zac!
Also, we are going to be a hosting a new theme week in late February! I am really excited about this one and will be announcing details later on today!
And of course, lots of great stuff coming up this week. Here is what we have planned…
- Review: Pony by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Training Season by Leta Blake
- Review: Northern Star by Ethan Day (Zac)
- Review: Jaded by E.M. Lynley (Crissy)
- Review: Going Up by Amy Lane (Jay)
- Review: Love at First Sight by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Review: Transparency by Sara York and Ethan Stone (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Wrapped in Leather by M.A. Church
- Review: The Only One Who Knows by Cat Grant and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Clarity of Lines by N.R. Walker (Crissy)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Amber by T. Strange
- Review: Eddie: Grime Doesn’t Pay by Z.A. Maxfield (Sammy)
- Review: Legally Wed by Rick R. Reed (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Beguiled by Joanna Chambers
- Review: Saving Alexander by Susan Mac Nicol (Crissy)
- Review: Scent of a Wolf by Draven St. James (Jay)
- Review: Siempre by Tessa Cardenas (Amy)
- Review: Pictures on Silence by D.W. Marchwell (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Cari Z
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!