Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. We got a tiny bit of a warm up here in the weather which was lovely. It was 45 degrees and I was so happy I was walking around without a coat! Of course, more snow coming this week. Sigh.
In case you missed it, last week I ran a quick update on our Men in Uniform Week which is starting on February 23rd. For details check out that post.
And as always, we have lots of great stuff going on. Here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Mark Cooper Versus America by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- January Favorite Books
- January Favorite Covers
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Conventional Love by Lex Chase
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Review: Beyond the Darkness by Stormy Glenn (Crissy)
- Review: Love Rising by Piper Vaughn (Crissy)
- Review: Sense of Place by N.R. Walker (Crissy)
- Review: Cold War by Keira Andrews (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Payoff by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt
- Review: Music Box by John C. Houser (Sammy)
- Review: Payoff by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Deception by Grace R. Duncan (Angi)
- Review: Out of the Darkness by J.C. Owens (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Cold War by Keira Andrews
- Review: Serenading Stanley by John Inman (Jay)
- Review: Heavyweight by M.B. Mulhall (Amy)
- Review: Walk With Me by Cardeno C (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Awfully Glad by Charlie Cochrane
Hope you all have a great week!