Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. It has been a rough week here in the Jay household. We are dropping like flies from a killer stomach bug. Fortunately, it is getting substantially lighter with each progressive person, but boy we are all tired of being sick!
And of course, the DC area got beaten down by snow the last two days. Finally got a snow plow today which is very exciting. And we had a mystery good Samaritan who came by and cleared our driveway and walk while we were sleeping. No idea who it was, but it was so kind as neither hubs and I are up for any heavy lifting after the flu.
So this week we have a lot going on here on the blog as we lead up to our big Men in Uniform Week on Sunday. Keep an eye out on Saturday as Joyfully Jay will be featured over at ARE where they have interviewed me for a little spotlight. I’ll post the link once it goes live so you can check it out. Later this week I will also be posting a preview of our Men In Uniform Week giveaway. You guys, it is the massive giveaway of massiveness! We have over 100 prizes. It is raining goodies! So I’ll be highlighting the prizes and going over how this whole shebang is going to work.
And of course, starting next Sunday we have the official start of Men in Uniform Week. In addition to the awesome giveaway, we have lots of great reviews, guest posts, and other fun stuff lined up for you. Very exciting stuff!
Also, just a quick announcement that Totally Bound Publishing is having a big contest where you can win a Paperwhite and 10 books. So be sure to stop by and check that out.
Ok, so this week. Here goes…
- Review: Malting by Sean Michael (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: No Such Thing by A.M. Arthur
- Review: Boundless by Vivien Dean (Crissy)
- Review: The Experiment by Alicia Nordwell (Melanie)
- Review: Fireheart by Kay Ellis (Angi)
- Review: Capture by Annabelle Jacobs (Crissy)
- Review: Lying with Scorpions by Aleksandr Voinov (Zac)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Lumber & Law by Jena Wade
- Review: Clockwork Tangerine by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: Music Box by John C. Houser (Sammy)
- Review: Come to Me by Megan Derr (Melanie)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Second Star to the Right by A.F. Henley
- Review: Against Reason by Scarlett Blackwell (Sammy)
- Review: Special Needs 2 by K.A. Merikan (Jay)
- Review: Neighboring Affairs by Cheryl Dragon (Angi)
- Review: Strain by Amelia C. Gormley (Crissy)
- Interview and Giveaway: As Long As You’re Mine by Brien Michaels
- Review: Pilgrimage by Kim Fielding (Jay)
- Guest Post: Clockwork Tangerine by Rhys Ford
- Review: Out of Hiding by Mia Kerrick (Amy)
- Review: Remove the Empty Spaces by T.A. Chase (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Always by Kindle Alexander
- Joyfully Jay Spotlight at All Romance Ebooks!