Things have been crazy busy for me, both in blog land and personal life. We kicked off the GRL Featured Blogger program this week. I am co-organizing the program along with Reese Dante, and Joyfully Jay is one of the Featured Bloggers. So over the next 6 months or so, you will be seeing a variety of GRL authors stopping by to introduce themselves and share about their work.
We also have a big family event happening on Saturday so I am in the home stretch of insane planning mode. I am a detail person, but let me tell you, this is kicking my butt! So I will be around this week, but may not be online quite as much as normal. If you need me, feel free to email though I will get back to you as soon as possible.
And as always, things roll on here at the blog. So this is what we have planned this week…
- Review: When All the World Sleeps by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Covert Delivery by Draven St. James
- Review: Lumber & Law by Jena Wade (Crissy)
- Review: In Distress by Katey Hawthorne (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: In Distress by Katey Hawthorne
- Review: Dr. Feelgood Anthology (Angi)
- Review: Five Ways a Boy Can Break Your Heart by Cate Ashwood and Skylar Cates (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Spencer by J.P. Barnaby
- Review: Relief Valve by J.L. Merrow (Jay)
- Review: Where the World Ends by Kade Boehme (Crissy)
- Review: Cops, Cakes, and Coffee by Sara York (Sammy)
- Review: King of Dublin by Amelia Gormley and Heidi Belleau (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Relief Valve by J.L. Merrow
- Review: A Matter of Disagreement by E.E. Ottoman (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: When All the World Sleeps by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
- Review: Dirty Deeds by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: Turning 16 by Perie Wolford (Amy)
- Review: Love of the Wild by Susan Laine (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!