Hopefully we will have things settling down for a while now that all the planning isn’t taking up so much of my time. One thing I will be doing now is looking for another reviewer or two. As you all know, Melanie moved on to pursue other opportunities about a month. I also just found out that Zac needs to step down to handle some personal issues. So we are going to have some openings here again. I will post more soon, but if you or anyone you know is interested in reviewing, feel free to send me an email.
Ok, so here is what we have planned for this week.
- Review: If It Drives by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Review: Two Point Conversion by Mercy Celeste (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Dirty Deeds by Rhys Ford
- Review: Higher Ground by T.A. Webb (Crissy)
- Review: Red on the Moon by Rhiannon Wellman (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Nothing Special by A.E. Via
- Review: Andy, Go Go Boy by J.P. Barnaby (Jay)
- Review: Waiting for the Rain by Susan Mac Nicol (Crissy)
- Review: Screwups by Jamie Fessenden (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Always by Kindle Alexander
- Review: Snowcroft Lost by Christi Snow (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Hat Trick by Jeff Adams
- Review: Copper Horse: Fear by K.A. Merikan (Angi)
- March Favorite Books
- March Favorite Covers
- Review: 151 Days by John Goode (Amy)
- Review: Unexpected by Lisa Worrall (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: If It Drives by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt
- Review: Black Dog Blues by Rhys Ford (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Grand Adventures Blog Tour
And that should do it for this week!