Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week!
Just a quick update on our search for new reviewers. I had a great (and overwhelming) response to my post last week. Right now I am just finalizing things with a few folks and as soon as anything is official I will let you all know.
Also, just a quick reminder that yesterday I ran my post for the Grand Adventures anthology, all the proceeds of which are going to Eric Arvin and TJ Klune. If you didn’t get a chance to see that, be sure to check it out.
And here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Trouble & the Wallflower by Kade Boehme (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Straight Shooter by Heidi Belleau
- Review: Unbroken Hearts by K-lee Klein (Crissy)
- Review: Kidnapping Cupid by Samantha Lehane (Jay)
- Review: Tough Love by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Review: Wizard’s Shelter by Hollis Shiloh (Crissy)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: A Better Man by Jaime Reese
- Review: Guarded by Cat Grant and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Interview and Giveaway: Tough Love by Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Recruited by Ethan Stone (Crissy)
- Review: Call of the Night Singers by Ari McKay (Sammy)
- Review: Vampire Prince by S.J. Frost (Jay)
- Review: Red on the Moon by Rhiannan Wellman (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Cloak and Dagger by Saloni Quinby
- Review: Wrenches, Regrets, and Reality Checks by L.A. Witt (Crissy)
- Review: 151 Days by John Goode (Amy)
- Review: Worth a Shot by Kim Dare (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Rainbow Con Blog Tour with Charlie Cochet
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!