Spring has hit the DC area and it is just gorgeous here. It should last about 3 days before it is stifling and swampy, sadly, but I’ll take it while I can get it. Nothing like curling up under a blanket with a good book with the cool breeze coming in the windows!
A couple of quick announcements… First off, as of this week we are welcoming our third new reviewer to the blog. Jason, Kris, and Michelle have all been kind enough to join our team! Thanks so much to these guys for signing on and giving of their time to share their reviews. And thanks to everyone who expressed interest in coming on board.
Also, many of you have probably heard already, but Silver Publishing is officially closed after years of problems and being a general train wreck. If you have bought books from their site, I’d get them downloaded asap because I have no idea how long they will be accessible. We haven’t reviewed anything new of theirs since it became apparent they were not paying their authors. However, we have reviewed some older books that will likely no longer be in print until the authors get a chance to republish them. So you may some some older reviews where the buy links are not active for a little while.
So now that we have a full slate of reviewers again, lots to look forward to this week. Here is what we have planned:
- Review: The Wolf and His Diva by Chris T. Kat (Jay)
- Review: With Pride by Megan Derr (Crissy)
- Review: Begin and End with You by A.R. Moler (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Guarded by Cat Grant and L.A. Witt
- Review: Bad Influence by K.A. Mitchell (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Necropolis by Jordan Hawke
- Review: Controlled Burn by Laura Harner (Crissy)
- Review: Tempeh for Two by Karenna Colcroft (Kris)
- Review: Knight of Fire by S.J. Frost (Jay)
- Review: The Foster Family by Jaime Samms (Jason)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Games Boys Play by Zoe Rider
- Review: Worth a Shot by Kim Dare (Sammy)
- Review: Spirit by John Inman (Angi)
- Review: Incubus by Amanda Meuwissen (Kris)
- Review: I Survived Seattle by J.K. Hogan (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Butt Ninjas Anthology
- Review: Control by Cardeno C and Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Giveaway: Control by Cardeno C and Mary Calmes
- Review: Not Just Friends by Jay Northcote (Sammy)
- Review: Saving Liam by D.P. Denman (Amy)
And that should do it for this week! Thanks guys!