Things are great here. I am scrambling a bit as I get ready to head out to the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in New Orleans. I am leaving Monday and will be there until the following Sunday. I am super excited, since this will be my first time at RT, but also kind of freaked out as this is a huge conference. I know there are some readers who will be there, so if you see me, please say hi! I would love to meet you!
As always when I travel to these things, I will be taking lots of pictures and keeping you all up to date on the great happenings via Twitter and Facebook. So if you want to follow along with the fun, be sure to either follow or friend me. I am certain there will be much fun and debauchery, plus lots of pictures of some great authors (and maybe even some cover models if I get lucky).
While I am gone things should be mostly running along as usual. We have lots of great stuff planned!
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Roped by SJD Peterson
- Review: Partners by VJ Summers and Lex Valentine (Michelle)
- Review: Now and Then by Willa Okati (Kris)
- Review: Ask the Oracle by J.J. Black (Crissy)
- Review: Blown Kisses by Havan Fellows (Crissy)
- Review: The Next by Rafe Haze (Jason)
- Review: No Distance Left to Run by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Into the Wind by Shira Anthony
- Review: Copper Horse: Fear by K.A. Merikan (Angi)
- Review: The Winter Lord by Jaye Edgerton (Jay)
- Guest Post: Hearsay by Taylor V. Donovan
- Review: Love Lessons Learned by K.C. Wells (Jason)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Tabby’s Pride by K-lee Klein
- Throwback Thursday/Series Spotlight: Partnership in Blood series by Ariel Tachna (Kris)
- Review: Stay With Me by S.E. Harmon (Michelle)
- Reveiw: A Reason to Stay by R.J. Scott (Crissy)
- Audiobook Review: Shirewode by J. Tullos Hennig (Jay)
- Review: Rights of Inheritance by Sandra Bard (Crissy)
- Review: Us Three by Mia Kerrick (Amy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Hostile Ground by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt
That should do it until next week!