Hello everyone! Today I am delighted to welcome Skylar M. Cates back to the blog. She is here to talk to us about her latest release, The Only Guy. Skylar has brought a sexy (and NSFW) exclusive excerpt to share. She is also offering a great giveaway. So please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Aaron Weiss knows how to escape. Years ago, he ran from a romantic disappointment and impulsively joined the Army. Now, he’s forced to take a medical discharge and readjusting to life at home proves a challenge.
Jesse Ross knows how to hide. He realizes he’s an oddball, and that he’s an outsider within his own family. He also knows his secret love since childhood, Aaron, only wants his good-looking, favored older brother. Yet Jesse could never completely abandon his intense feelings for Aaron. Over the years, Jesse was a faithful pen pal to him. Still, he’s shocked to his core to find Aaron on his doorstep.
As long-buried secrets and past hurts take center stage, the two are overwhelmingly drawn to each other. But it’s their future that may force them to risk everything.
Snow fell lightly all around them, landing on their faces and hands, like small, icy kisses. Aaron had shut his eyes, and Jesse could see a few snowflakes near his lashes. But Jesse kept his own eyes open. He needed to look at Aaron, see his face, his lips red and parted. Jesse liked hearing his tiny gasps as he worked his tongue against the underside of Aaron’s cock. His own erection grew heavy inside his jeans. He might come from pleasuring Aaron alone because pleasuring his guy was the best thing of all, the biggest high, the ultimate fix. Jesse licked and sucked. He wrapped a hand around Aaron’s tight ass and hauled him closer. As if sensing what he wanted, Aaron began to fuck Jesse’s mouth in harder strokes. The cool air, the gentle snow, did nothing to stop the inferno roaring through Jesse’s body as he sucked Aaron off. Pretty soon, Jesse could smell Aaron’s scent; taste the precum filling his mouth. Jesse’s heart beat faster and faster. His mouth quivered around Aaron. It was so incredible. Aaron was so incredible. Happiness burst through him, and Jesse clamped his mouth around Aaron’s dick and massaged him with his throat muscles.
Aaron cried out, coming in a creamy rush. “Oh God, oh God,” Aaron groaned.
Jesse swallowed hungrily. Aaron’s body jerked, spurting more, his balls emptying out completely, giving Jesse every drop until he nearly collapsed against him, his breathing ragged. Jesse caressed his thighs and ass. He steadied Aaron and then carefully pulled off Aaron’s cock.
Jesse wobbled to his feet. He put his arms around Aaron’s hips. After Aaron zipped his pants up, Jesse kissed him, long and hot and lazily. Their tongues slid together.
“Aaron?” Jesse’s voice was slightly hoarse.
“I’ve missed you.”
Aaron caressed the side of Jesse’s face and ran his thumb over Jesse’s mouth.
“I missed you.”
They kissed again for all they were worth, the snow blanketing the world around them.
Thanks for hosting me today!
Buy links: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5002
Skylar M. Cates loves a good romance. She is quite happy to drink some coffee, curl up with a good book, and not move all day. Most days, however, Skylar is chasing after her husband, her kids, and her giant dog, Wasabi. Skylar dreams about spending her days writing her novels, walking along the beach, and making more time for her good friends. On a shoestring budget, Skylar has traveled all over in her early years. Although, lately, the laundry room is the farthest place she has visited, Skylar still loves to chat with people from all around the globe.
Skylar has brought a ebook copy of either The Only Guy or the first book in the series, The Guy from Glamour, to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, June 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.