This was a busy weekend for us because my kids got home from a month at overnight camp on Friday! It is so nice to have them back, though suddenly I feel like the summer is winding up after such a big event is all over. We still have lots of fun stuff planned but I feel like school is right around the corner somehow.
Two quick bits of news. First off, I have two ad spots left for August (as well as some scattered spots left in September, November and December). Ad spaces have been filling up well in advance so this is a great chance to grab a space for August or the rest of 2014 if you are interested. Just send me an email if you want more details or to book a spot.
Also, I am starting a new post for Sunday afternoons called Feature of the Week. I realized there are lots of cool things and bits of information available on the blog that not everyone knows about or knows how to find. So each week on Sunday afternoons (assuming I get my butt in gear) I am going to highlight a blog feature that hopefully you all will find useful. This week I will be highlight the Reviews by… feature on the menu bar.
I hope you all are enjoying your summer and getting some good reading time! We have been gobbling up the books over here and have lots of great stuff for you all. Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: The Blinding Light by Renae Kaye (Jay)
- Review: Camp Hell by Jordan Castillo Price (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Bashed by Rick R. Reed
- Review: Maybe This Time by A.M. Arthur (Crissy)
- Review: Second Helpings by Charlie Cochrane (Michelle)
- Review: General Misconduct by L.A. Witt (Angi)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Road of No Return by K.A. Merikan
- Review: Tremors by T.A. Webb (Crissy)
- Review: Hideous by Devon McCormack (Jason)
- Review: A Change of… by J.M. Cartwright (Kris)
- Review: Hard Feelings by Ashlyn Kane and Morgan James (Jay)
- Review: Boystown by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
- Review: Double Alchemy: Climax by Susan Mac Nicol (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Climbing the Date Palm by Shira Glassman
- Review: Less Than All by Lee Brazil (Sammy)
- Review: A Heart for Robbie by J.P. Barnaby (Jay)
- Throwback Thursday Review: The Happy Onion by Ally Blue (Kris)
- Review: It’s Complicated by L.A. Witt (Crissy)
- Review: Every Inferno by Johanna Parkhurst (Jason)
- Guest Post: Writer’s Own Network with Wt Prater
- Review: No Angel by Clare London (Angi)
- Review: And Call Me in the Morning by Willa Okati (Jason)
- Review: Home the Hard Way by Z.A. Maxfield (Sammy)
- Guest Post: GRL Blog Tour with Jamie Lee Miller
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!