I had a great weekend in NYC for a couple of days, hanging out with the m/m romance crew for their dinner and meet up. It was so great to see so many folks and to catch up. I got to spend the night with the fabulous Susan Lee, a fellow blogger from Boys in our Books, and to have lunch with always amazing Damon Suede, plus catch up with lots of other author and reader friends. So lots of fun and a great (but way too short) trip.
This week it is back to school for the kiddies here. Mine are in full on sulk mode. I have been showing them this commercial and cackling gleefully, though in truth I am sad to see the summer over and will miss hanging out with them. But real life calls and I am far too lazy in the summer, so it will be good to get back onto some sort of regular schedule again (though I will miss sleeping in!).
Just wanted to quickly mention that on Friday I did a guest stop over at R.J. Scott’s blog and am giving away a fun prize, so stop by there if you get a chance and you can read more about the Joyfully Jay and enter to win.
So lots of good stuff planned for this week…
- Review: Double Up by Vanessa North (Jay)
- Review: Names Can Never Hurt Me by Wade Kelly (Sammy)
- Review: It’s Like This by Anne O’Gleadra (Michelle)
- Review: Dream for Me by Becky Black (Kris)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: The Pillar by Kim Fielding
- Review: Shadows & Dreams by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Double Up by Vanessa North
- Review: Dark Nights and Headlights by Bailey Bradford (Crissy)
- Review: Strangers in a Movie Theater by M.E. McLaughlin (Jason)
- Review: Rockin’ the Alternative by Morticia Knight (Michelle)
- Review: A Taste of Honey Anthology (Jay)
- Review: Beckoning Blood by Daniel de Lorne (Michelle)
- Review: Understanding Jeremy by A.M. Arthur (Crissy)
- Guest Post: GRL Blog Tour with Wade Kelly
- Review: Head On by John Inman (Jason)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Hair of the Dog by Ashlyn Kane (Jason)
- Review: So Far Gone by Avril Ashton (Crissy)
- Excerpt: Takeaway by Anna Zabo
- Review: Just Playing by Ingela Bohm (Michelle)
- Review: The Last Thing He Needs by J.H. Knight (Kris)
- Guest Post: The Tipsy Blog tour with Melanie Tushmore and Augusta Li
- Review: Paleo by Ana Raine (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Errors and Omissions by Lee James (Kris)
- Review: Family Connections by N.J. Nielson (Sammy)
Hope you all have a great week!