Hello everyone! Today I am so pleased to welcome back the fabulous Lou Harper to the blog! Lou is here to offer up a copy of her latest book, Dead Man & the Army of Frogs. Check out the details below and be sure to leave a comment to enter!
All Denton wanted was a few minions. He got frogs instead.
Web developer by day and necromancer by night, Denton Mills is used to seeing things nobody else can. When he starts hallucinating frogs, he simply assumes they have something to do with his boyfriend Bran’s obsession.
Bran Maurell is a witch, who in a youthful outburst, accidentally turned his then-lover, Peter, into a croaker. Bran has been trying ever since to reverse the spell. A fresh amphibian encounter only spurs him to double his efforts.
As if Peter’s ghost coming between them weren’t enough, Denton and Bran are forced to deal with several errant spirits stalking the citizens of Chicago. Between a French chef who refuses to admit he’s dead, and malevolent creatures bent on causing mayhem, jealousy may be the least of Denton’s problems.
Lou has brought a copy of to Dead Man & the Army of Frogs give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, August 9th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Really enjoyed the first book in the series- please enter me in the contest!
Please count me in by the way I love the title of the book!!
Yay!!! i’ve read the other books in the series & love them.
please add me to the pool
Count me in too.
Great title and I liked the blurb. Please count me in for the giveaway. Thanks
I love everything I’ve read by Lou and with a title like this one, how can you go wrong! Thanks for the giveaway.
Please count me in.
Oh, this book sounds awesome! I must check out the first one. 🙂
Please count me in!
I’ve enjoyed the other books by Lou Harper that I have read and this one sounds great as well. Thanks for the chance to win a copy!
Please count me in. This sounds like an amazing story.
Please count me in. Thanks.
This book sounds really good. I’ve been meaning to read this series. Thanks for the chance to win a copy!
I’ve loved all the books I’ve read by Lou Harper so far. Please, count me in
The book sounds great. Thanks for the giveaway!
This sounds like a really great book. Thank you for the giveaway!
Looking forward to reading this. Thanks for the chance to win!
This book sounds super awesome. I’d love a chance to win the book.
Please count me in. Thanks!
Count me in please, thank you!!!
This series sounds great and I just love the titles. Hope I win.
Please pick me! I love Lou Harper’s stories