I feel like we are in the homestretch! GRL is so close I can taste it! I can’t wait to get there and catch up and meet new folks. Super exciting.
You may have seen me mention this before, but just a heads up that I will be doing a big giveaway over GRL. You can participate whether or not your attending, so everyone can get in on the fun. I will be announcing details soon, but the contest won’t officially start until GRL week. We have some amazing prizes so I am very excited!
I also just wanted to mention that I am doing an upgrade to the blog design and adding another sidebar. This means that previously sold out advertising for November and December, as well as 2015, is now available. Check out this post for details and contact me if you are interested in booking.
And here is what we have got this week…
- Review: Splintered by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Faith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
- Review: Red Dirt Heart by N.R. Walker (Crissy)
- Review: Summer Fever by T.T. Kove (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Red Rose: Blood by Michael Kudo
- Review: Springtime, 1962 by Owen Keehnen (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: But For You by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Review: Home Grown by John Keys (Crissy)
- Review: The Walls of Troy by L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Semper Fi by Keira Andrews
- Review: Human Rights by S.L. Armstrong (Kris)
- Review: The Dating Game by Jay Northcote (Michelle)
- Review: Death Gets a Boyfriend by Sophie Bonaste (Sammy)
- Throwback Thursday Audiobook Review: Ethan Who Loves Carter by Ryan Loveless (Jason)
- Audiobook Review: Parting Shot by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Guest Post: Hard Feelings by Ashlyn Kane
- Review: Secrets by Jeff Erno (Jason)
- Review: Some Mistakes by Matthew J. Metzger (Michelle)
- Review and Giveaway: The Half of Us by Cardeno C (Jay)
- Review: Lost and Found by Ashley John (Crissy)
- Review: The Path by Ariel Tachna (Kris)
- Review: Unjustified Claims by Kaje Harper (Sammy)
- GRL Blog Tour with S.A. McAuley
Thanks a lot and have a great week!