If you missed it, yesterday I ran a post about how to keep up with the goings on at GRL and where to find me if you are there.
I also mentioned our big giveaway, so keep your eyes open later this afternoon for the kickoff post. It will have details on how you can participate (whether or not you are going to GRL), as well as details on the prizes and how the contest will work. So be sure to look out for that.
For this week we are on a slightly abbreviated schedule because four of us will be gone, but we still have tons of awesome stuff happening, so be sure to check it all out!
- Review: Watch Me Break You by Avril Ashton (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Being True by Jacob Z. Flores
- Review: Dawg Days Anthology (Jason)
- Review: All Fired Up by Morticia Knight (Michelle)
- Review: Raising the Rent by J.L. Merrow (Jay)
- Guest Post: With Wings by Z. Allora
- Review: Hotel Pens by Geoffrey Knight (Michelle)
- Review: Cold Day in Hell by Lee Brazil (Crissy)
- Review: In the Raw by Eileen Griffin and Nikka Michaels (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Reining Him In by Jena Wade
- Review: Storming Love: Gage and Collin by S.J. Frost (Kris)
- Review: Kiss Yesterday Goodbye by Cassidy Ryan (Michelle)
- Throwback Thursday Review: All She Wrote by Josh Lanyon (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: A Closed Door by Andrew Q. Gordon
- Review: Falling for Ramos by Sue Brown (Michelle)
- Review: The Last Wolf by Sue Brown (Jason)
- Interview and Giveaway: Something Like Lightning by Jay Bell
- Review: Unjustified Claims by Kaje Harper (Sammy)
- Review: Worth Waiting For by Bea LaRocca (Michelle)
- Review: Tell Me Something True by Kayla Bain-Vrba (Kris)