Today I am so pleased to welcome Jena Wade to Joyfully Jay. Jena has come to talk to us about her latest release, Reining Him In. She has also brought along a copy to give away. Please join me in giving Jena a big welcome!
Holy S***. It’s been a year since my first novella Shoes & Ties was released from Loose Id. Since then I have published a sequel to Shoes & Ties called Lumber & Law, a novella from Dreamspinner called Technically Dating, and now Reining Him In from Loose Id.
Also during that time I had a baby.
To say it’s been a busy year is an understatement.
But, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve loved every minute of writing…. Errr mostly anyway. I even love it when my little baby boy pounds on the keyboard while I trying to edit and hold him at the same time. Sometimes he writes better than I do.
This past year wouldn’t have been possibly without wonderful readers (like you) and the wonderful, invaluable help from my critique group (House of ManLove) and let’s not forget the greatest genre of all time and the community it’s created: M/M Romance.
So without further ramblings from me, where I’ll get all sappy and silly cause that’s what I do – Here’s what you really came here for: info on Reining Him In and a chance to win a copy
Perry Jameson begins his new job as a ranch manager at the Wright Stables with the goal of returning the place to its original glory. He throws all of his effort into building a home and establishing a career. Being seduced by the ranch owner’s grandson could throw a serious wrench in the works.
Cory Matthews is a world champion in horse reining. Well known for his arrogance and talent, he can train any horse to win, and he knows he’s turned the sexy older hunk’s head, but he can’t seem to get Perry come around.
The two men butt heads on more than one occasion, the way two stubborn, proud studs will do. Maybe looking past their differences to work together will give them a new perspective on each other. Maybe, just maybe, it’ll help Cory rein Perry in.
- Buy Link: http://www.loose-id.com/reining-him-in.html
- Web: www.jenawade.com
Jena Wade began writing in January of 2013 as a New Year’s resolution and so far she has stuck to it.
Jena lives in Michigan with her husband, two dogs, and one brand new baby boy. By day she works as a web developer and at night she writes. She was born and raised on a farm and spends most of her free time outdoors, playing in the garden or tending to her landscaping.
Jena has brought a copy of Reining Him In to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, October 19th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.