Hello everyone! I am so excited to tell you about a great giveaway we have going on this week over GRL. First thing to mention, you do not have to be going to GRL to participate! I have ways for everyone to play, so read on for details.
How Do I Enter?
1) Find a Joyfully Jay blog pin. They will be in the swag room, I will have some on me, and some of my reviewers will as well (see my notes about where you can find me at GRL here).
2) Take a picture of yourself wearing a pin. It can be on you, or on your badge, or on your bag, or in your hand, or whatever. As long as we can see it, you are good. It can be a selfie or get someone to take it for you. Individual or a group (seriously, I am easy here).
If you are not at GRL or can’t find a pin, take a picture of yourself with something related to reading or the blog. You with your kindle. You reading the blog. You holding a romance book. Again, I am easy here. Just get something close and I am fine.
Yes, I would love to see your face, but if you can’t bear it, cut your head off and that is fine.
3) Post your picture online. Be sure to follow the instructions below on how to post so your entry can be counted.
- Tweet It: Tweet the picture of yourself, tag me at @jayhjay432 and hashtag it #joyfullyjayselfie
- Post it to Facebook: Post it your Facebook page, tag me at Jay H. Jay, and hashtag it #joyfullyjayselfie
- Email: If you don’t have a Twitter or FB account, or you really can’t handle posting a pic of yourself online, email your picture to me
Please note, the contest doesn’t start until Wednesday October 15th so do not start sending your pictures until then!
What are the Prizes?
We have some awesome prizes donated by some fabulous authors and publishers. Here is a list of all the goodies. They will be awarded by random drawing from among the entries. (Prizes are for ebook copies and are being donated by the author unless otherwise indicated.)
- Caged by Bey Deckard (paperback)
- Head On by John Inman
- Work in Progress by John Inman
- Semper Fi by Keira Andrews
- Any current release by Charlie Cochet (2 winners)
- $20 Amazon gift card donated by Felice Stevens
- $25 Less Than Three gift card donated by Less Than Three Press (3 winners)
- I Survived Seattle or Love and the Real Boy by J.K. Hogan (2 winners, can choose either book)
- Any backlist book by Cardeno C
- $25 Amazon gift card donated by Linda Gayle
- Threshold by Lynn Kelling
- Winner’s choice of backlist book by Kate McMurray (paperback/ebook for US, ebook international)
- Campus Cravings 9 story collection donated by Whitley Gray
- Seasons series 4-book set by Jay Bell (paperback or ebook)
- Signed print copy of any paperback by L.C. Chase
- Any ebook from L.C. Chase
- Spencer by J.P. Barnaby
- Winners choice of The Dark Collector or The Lonely Drop by Vanessa North (print US, any ebook international)
Plus we have two authors donating copies of every book they have released! A big thanks to Anne Tenino and Taylor V. Donovan! I have broken the books up into series bundles so we will have multiple winners.
(ebooks or paperback and she will ship internationally)
- Too Stupid to Live
- Billionaire with Benefits (coming October 20th)
Theta Alpha Gamma series:
- Frat Boy & Toppy
- Love Hypothetically (ebook only)
- Sweet Young Thang
- Good Boy (ebook only)
- Poster Boy
Task Force Iota series:
- 18% Gray
- Turning Tricks (ebook only)
- Happy Birthday to Me (ebook only)
- Horny (choose ebook or a print copy of the My Haunted Blender’s Gay Love Affair anthology it is in)
Taylor V. Donovan
- Heavy Hitters (coming soon)
- Disasterology 101
- Six Degrees of Lust
- Six Degrees of Separation
If you win either of the Six Degrees books and need the remainder of the series, Taylor will also donate the other Six Degrees book, PLUS Sixty Percent Proof and Souther Winterland.
What are the Rules?
- The contest runs from Wednesday, October 15 through Monday, October 20th at 11:59 pm EST. Your picture must post online (or arrive in my inbox) within those dates in order to count.
- You must have a Joyfully Jay pin visible somewhere in the picture (or some other related image as indicated above).
- You must include the appropriate tags/hashtags so that I can find your picture entry in the mess of my timelines.
- I reserve the right to repost/retweet or post online any pictures I receive to help promote the blog or the contest. If you absolutely do not want your picture reposted, you must indicate that somehow on your entry.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 24 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.