Today I am so pleased to welcome Nash Summers to Joyfully Jay. Nash has come to share an exclusive cover reveal for Maps, an upcoming release. Nash has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Nash a big welcome!
Maps is a little different. At least, that’s what everyone says. Maps doesn’t think there’s anything odd about his experiments, or his socially awkward behavior. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him, except for his best pal, Benji. Benji is allowed to be a court jester when Maps rules the world.
But life really isn’t fair to poor Maps.
He finds himself without his best friend living next door, stalked by a little terror with barrettes in her hair, and completely smitten with Lane, the gap-toothed boy next door.
Lane is big-hearted, patient, has no clue when it comes to mathematics, and helps Maps find his way back home every time he feels lost.
Maps just has to follow the lane.
Fanatical, fantastical, completely impractical writer of M/M romance.
A lover of wise talkers and things that go bump in the night.
Nash has brought an ebook copy of Maps to give away to one lucky reader, along with a $10 Amazon gift card (the book won’t be available until release). Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, December 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.