Today I am so pleased to welcome Cardeno C. to Joyfully Jay. Cardeno has come to talk to us about the new release, Blue Mountain. All the blogs participating today have consecutive excerpts, starting here at Joyfully Jay! Cardeno has also brought along a great giveaway! So please join me in giving Cardeno a big welcome!
Mitch stepped over to his bed and gazed down at the man curled up on it. He was thinner than a wolf should be and his eyes had dark circles underneath them, but even in his weakened state, he was gorgeous. Mitch hadn’t exaggerated when he’d told his brother the Omega was the most beautiful person he’d ever seen.
As Mitch stared, his mate twitched his nose, inhaled, and then sighed contentedly and leaned toward him. In sleep, the Omega recognized and wanted his mate. Now if only Mitch could get him to feel the same way when he was awake. Rolling toward Mitch caused the man’s bound wrists to pull on the bed, and he whimpered and tried again.
“Shhh, you’ll hurt yourself.” His mate was probably average height, but at six-seven, Mitch had at least nine inches on him. Add that to his scrawny frame, and he was delicate compared to Mitch. “I’ll untie you,” Mitch whispered. He reached for the rope and easily tugged the knot free, wincing when he saw red abrasions on the pale skin. He dropped to his knees next to the bed, pulled his mate’s arms toward him, and lapped at the redness on his wrists in apology.
For more of the excerpt, continue to the next stop at http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/
Exiled by his pack as a teen, Omega wolf Simon Moorehead learns to bury his gentle nature in the interest of survival. When a hulking, rough-faced Alpha catches Simon on pack territory, he tries to escape what he’s sure will be imminent death. But instead of killing him, the Alpha takes Simon home.
A man of action, Mitch Grant uproots his life to support his brother in leading the Blue Mountain pack. Mitch lives on the periphery, quietly protecting everyone, but always alone. A mate is a dream come true for Mitch, and he won’t let little things like Simon’s rejections, attacks, and insults get in their way. With patience, seduction, and genuine care, Mitch will ride out the storm while Simon slays his own ghosts and Mitch’s loneliness.
Cardeno C. Heartwarming Stories. Strong Relationships. Forever Love. Erotic Gay Romance
Cardeno has brought an ebook copy of Blue Mountain or a winner’s choice of one ebook from CC’s backlist to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, November 25th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.