Today I am so pleased to welcome Heidi Cullinan to Joyfully Jay. Heidi has come to talk to us about her latest release, Sleigh Ride (which I totally loved). She has brought Arthur along to answer some questions! She has also brought along two great giveaways! Please join me in giving Heidi a big welcome!
Arthur’s Guest Post and AMA
Hey there. This is Arthur Anderson, from Logan, Minnesota. You might know me from Heidi Cullinan’s novels, Let It Snow where I was a secondary character, and her most recent release, Sleigh Ride, which is my story. I know I’m biased, but let me in on a secret: mine is better, because it’s a lot steamier. Gabriel is pretty hot when he unkinks.
I’m here today, and the next couple days, to answer your questions in the comments here at Joyfully Jay. Anything you want to ask me, knock yourself out. That’s what the AMA is for. I’ve never done one, but Gabriel showed me a whole bunch on the Internet. You ask, I answer. He’s doing his on December first at Under the Covers Book Blog, but I’ll tell you this, no way in hell he’ll answer anything. He’ll be polite about it, but I can think of a lot of topics he’s going to skitter away from. Might be fun to try to find them, though.
Me, I’m an open book. I do open books now, too. I used to always say I wasn’t much of a reader, but Gabriel has taught me the right librarian can always find something you’re passionate about. I love hockey. I love hunting, and that’s gotten more fun now that I have Gabriel to feed my venison too. I like a little bit of leather, lotta bitta kink. Love my family, hoping to start one of my own before too long. I live in a cabin in the woods with the man I’m going to live happily ever after with.
I know how you readers are. You always have questions. So ask me anything. I’ll answer all the way through November 21.
Here’s all the book information, in case you need to catch up for the conversation.
Book Two of the Minnesota Christmas Series
The way to a man’s heart is on a sleigh.
Arthur Anderson doesn’t want anything to do with love and romance, and he certainly doesn’t want to play Santa in his mother’s library fundraising scheme. He knows full well what she really wants is to hook him up with the town’s lanky, prissy librarian.
It’s clear Gabriel Higgins doesn’t want him, either—as a Santa, as a boyfriend, as anyone at all. But when Arthur’s efforts to wiggle out of the fundraiser lead to getting to know the man behind the storytime idol, he can’t help but be charmed. The least he can do is be neighborly and help Gabriel find a few local friends.
As their fiery arguments strike hotter sparks, two men who insist they don’t date wind up doing an awful lot of dating. And it looks like the sleigh they both tried not to board could send them jingling all the way to happily ever after.
Warning: Contains a feisty librarian, a boorish bear, small town politics, deer sausage, and a boy who wants a doll.
Book Page for Let It Snow (book one in the series)
Heidi Cullinan has always loved a good love story, provided it has a happy ending. She enjoys writing across many genres but loves above all to write happy, romantic endings for LGBT characters because there just aren’t enough of those stories out there. When Heidi isn’t writing, she enjoys cooking, reading, knitting, listening to music, and watching television with her husband and teenaged daughter. Heidi is a vocal advocate for LGBT rights and is proud to be from the first Midwestern state with full marriage equality. Find out more about Heidi, including her social networks, at www.heidicullinan.com.
Heidi has brought along two great giveaways for us today!
First, she is giving away an ebook copy of Sleigh Ride to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. And if you have any questions for Arthur, be sure to leave them as well. The contest ends on Friday, November 21st at 11:59 pm EST.
Heidi also has a Rafflecopter giveaway going on for her tour. You can enter by following the link below.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.