Things have been good here. The kiddies are on school break, but they were visiting family in New Jersey with my mother-in-law so hubs and I have some relaxation time (hurray!). Now we have one more week of break with New Year’s on the horizon. We are hosting about 30-35 people so it should be fun but crazy!
I know last week was busy for people, so if you missed any of the posts or giveaways be sure to stop by and check out what has been going on.
This week we have a new feature happening on the blog. Jason and Crissy will be kicking off our first Buddy Review! So I am really excited about that and looking forward to hearing their thoughts on the book.
I am also super excited to announce we have another new reviewer joining us on the blog! Lloyd will be reviewing here about once a month and has his first review this week!
Lots more planned for this week. Here is what is lined up:
- Review: The Two Gentlemen of Altona by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Smoky Mountain Dreams by Leta Blake
- Audiobook Review: The Protector by Cooper West (Jay)
- Review: Cold Feet by Jay Northcote (Kris)
- Review: L’Histoire de Francois-Vampire by Edward Kendrick (Michelle)
- Review: Off Campus by Amy Jo Cousins (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Two Gentleman of Altona by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
- Buddy Review: A Walk Through Fire by Felice Stevens (Crissy and Jason)
- Review: Precious Metals by L.A. Witt (Lloyd)
- Review: All’s Fair in Mate Bonds and Publishing by Alana Ankh (Susan)
- Review: Rated XXXmas by Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock, and E.F. Mulder (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Swordplay by Chris T. Kat
- Review: This Charming Man by Ajax Bell (Michelle)
- Review: Hell on Wheels by Z.A. Maxfield (Kris)
- Review: Chance to Be King by Sue Brown (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Down and Dirty by Rhys Ford
- Review: Corkscrewed by M.J. O’Shea (Crissy)
- Throwback Thursday Audiobook Review: Where the Allegheny Meets the Monongahela by Felicia Watson (Michelle)
- Review: From the Rubble by T.A. Chase (Kris)
- Review: The Right Words by Lane Hayes (Michelle)
- Review: Down and Dirty by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Guest Post: Off Campus by Amy Jo Cousins
- Review: Misplaced Affection by Wade Kelly (Jason)
- Guest Post: PsyCops series audiobooks by Jordan Castillo Price
- Review: In Too Deep by Kate Sherwood (Sammy)
Hope you all have a wonderful week and a great New Year!