Hello everyone! Today I am here with another installment of our recurring feature, Favorite Book Lists! And today’s list is of our Favorite Master/Slave stories!
As often happens with these things, this list was inspired by some recent master/slave stories I have read that I just adored. In this case, the Free Men series by Kate Aaron and A Most Personal Property by Darrah Glass. Master/slave is a trope I don’t read that often, but one I find I really like. There is something about that power dynamic that is so fascinating. Like enemies to lovers stories, the challenge is to take men in what is essentially an adversarial relationship and make them fall in love. In addition, the heroes in this trope have a substantial power differential, which is an added challenge to making the relationship work.
Here is a list of our favorite master/slave stories. You can also see all master/slave reviews we have published here. And feel free to add suggestions in the comments if you have your own favorites!
P.S. This list does not include BDSM-related master/slave dynamics. You can check out all our BDSM reviews here.
- A King Undone by Cooper Davis
- An Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBride
- Bad Slave by Kay Berrisford
- The Beast and Six by Sienna LeBrun
- Captive by Jex Lane
- Captive Prince series by C.S. Pacat
- The Chimera by Adrienne Wilder
- Duck by Kim Dare
- Embrace by Megan Derr
- Free Men series by Kate Aaron
- Ganymede Quartet by Darrah Glass
- He is Worthy by Lisa Henry
- In Allegiance by Kate Islay
- In the Eye of the Wind by Katherine Wyvern
- Inherent Gifts series by Alicia Cameron
- Kestrel’s Talon by Bey Deckard
- Moro’s Price by M. Crane Hana
- No Master by Christine D’Abo
- Nova Praetorian by N.R. Walker
- Oren’s Right by Blaine D. Arden
- Sacrati by Kate Sherwood
- Sinister Games by Katze Snow
- Shadows & Light by Cari Z
- Soul Match series by Morticia Knight
- Spoils of War series by Kari Gregg
- The Stolen Luck by Shawna Reppert
- Tribute by Lisa Henry
- Untouchable Beauty by Meraki P. Lyne
Goodreads also has a list of Best Gay Slave Stories you can check out if you want more ideas. Keep in mind GR lists aren’t always totally accurate in terms of books fitting within a category, but definitely worth checking out if this is a theme you enjoy.
[Last updated: 1/1/20]