Today I am so pleased to welcome Jaime Reese to Joyfully Jay. Jaime has come to talk to us about her latest release, A Restored Man (The Men of Halfway House #3). She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Jaime a big welcome!
They had joked endlessly for the last few days but Cole always seemed to say or do something unexpected. This time, he was hoping to be the one who would catch Cole off guard. He reached into his pocket and handed the plastic bag to Cole.
Cole took the clear bag and turned it in his hands. He ripped open the package and removed the knit cap inside then looked up at Ty. “This for me?”
Ty nodded. “We had some thin knit caps done a few years ago so the staff could wear it under the paint masks if they wanted to. I remembered we had some left so I thought you might want one.”
Cole looked down at the cap and flattened his hand gently on the knitting. He grazed his index finger over the embroidery and exhaled deeply without saying a word. He turned his back to Ty and quickly pulled off his beanie, ran his fingers through his hair then tucked it under the new cap. He turned and tugged at the sides, setting the knit material over his ears. He touched the label at the top to make sure it was centered above his brows. “How does it look?” he asked expectantly, with a huge grin on his face.
Ty reached out and touched the Calloway’s stitched tag, wishing he could have seen Cole with his hair loose. “It’s perfect.”
Ty’s cheeks heated again. Damn. How the hell did Cole always manage to get the upper hand?
Cole laughed and grabbed Ty’s arm, tugging him to resume walking. “You’re too easy. C’mon.”
Cole Renzo thinks his greatest challenge is to behave for the remainder of his term at Halfway House. Until he meets his new boss, Ty Calloway, a man who ticks off every box on Cole’s list of interests.
A sought-after restorer and customizer of exotic and collectible cars, Ty had enough confidence to command what he wanted in life, until one fateful night changed everything. Almost two years later, he’s slowly rebuilding his life with great control. He’s defied the odds and works tirelessly to be the man he once was—but he still feels broken.
Cole’s candor and unfiltered personality awaken Ty’s barely-remembered desire to greet each new day with a smile, while Ty’s unwavering acceptance of Cole’s quirks and brash humor makes Cole feel as if he fits in for the first time in far too long. When a nemesis threatens Ty’s personal restoration and the things he holds dear, Cole is determined to protect their relationship, even if that means sacrificing everything he’s worked so hard to achieve.
But Ty will have to let his guard down, surrender control, and admit he needs Cole first, even if that puts himself at risk of breaking beyond repair.
- Amazon: http://goo.gl/Mu96Ld
- Amazon UK: http://goo.gl/sM7jZK
- Amazon CA: http://goo.gl/1ev1Mc
- Amazon AU: http://goo.gl/4Zxtcb
- B&N: http://goo.gl/VKLVpY
- iTunes: http://goo.gl/KCKh0P
Jaime Reese is the alter ego of an artist who loves the creative process of writing, just not about herself. Fiction is far more interesting. She has a weakness for broken, misunderstood heroes and feels everyone deserves a chance at love and life. An avid fan of a happy ending, she believes those endings acquired with a little difficulty are more cherished.
You can also find her here:
- Website: http://jaimereese.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JaimeReeseAuthor
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/Jaime_Reese
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jaime_Reese
Jaime has brought a copy of either of the first two books in the Men of Halfway House series (A Better Man or A Hunted Man) to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, February 21st at 11:59 pm EST. The book will be awarded via Amazon.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.