We are once again being hit by bad winter weather. I am SO tired of this. I hate snow in the good times but it makes me crazy to constantly have plans cancelled and things rearranged due to weather (I think it is due to being a winter baby and having a few too many birthday parties snowed out!).
This weekend I am in Chicago for a little fun and friend time (well at least I hope I there. As I write this post on Thursday I am staring at 8 inches of snow out my window). I’ll admit, when I planned this I didn’t think my weather problems were going to be on the DC end! Rumor has it next week should be warm so I am hoping we get some melting and some signs of spring. I am ready!
Here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Tempest by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Please Remember Me by Jacob Z. Flores
- Review: Here For You by Sklyar M. Cates (Michelle)
- Review: Bryce’s Cop by Toni Griffin (Jason)
- Audiobook Review: As You Are by Ethan Day (Jay)
- Review: Errant Prince by Sasha L. MillerE (Crissy)
- Review: Death by Dragon by Madeline Ribbon (Kris)
- Guest Post: Ever the Same by B.A. Tortuga
- Review: Innocence by Suki Fleet (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Strangers in the Night by Jaycee Edward and Helena Stone
- Review: Flipping for Him by Jeff Adams (Jason)
- Review: Against His Orders by Lindsay M. Joslyn (Susan)
- Review: Nowhere Ranch by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Word on a Wing by Jamie Craig (Crissy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Tempest by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
- Review: Road Trip by A.F. Henley (Kris)
- Review: Anatomy of Perception by A.J. Rose (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Love Me Tomorrow by Ethan Day
- Review: Prodigal by Lexi Stone (Sammy)
Thanks guys and have a great week!