It FINALLY warmed up here a bit and we are getting the first hints of spring. Boy will I be disappointed if it gets cold again! I am tired of all this snow!
I hope everyone planning on coming to GRL this year in San Diego got themselves registered yesterday. I am super excited about it! Not just the GRL fun, which is always amazing, but my husband and I are going about a week early to do some sightseeing and hanging out in San Diego (then I will ship him home as soon as the con craziness starts!). So it should be fabulous.
Just a reminder that next Sunday kicks off Time Travel Week! Woo hoo! We will have a week celebrating books in all time periods, including historical, futuristic, and steampunk, as well as time travel stories. Later today I will have the giveaway preview that lists all the awesome prizes already donated (over 90!). We have lots of great reviews and guest posts lined up as well, so it should be a great week.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Misfits by Garrett Leigh (Jay)
- Review: Souffles at Sunrise by Anna Martin and M.J. O’Shea (Crissy)
- Guest Post: The Lucky Man by Garrett Leigh
- Review: Random Acts of Kindness anthology (Kris)
- Review: Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson (Jay)
- Review: Clockwork Pirate by Lyn Gala (Susan)
- Review: Brothers LaFon: Crucial Lessons by Joseph Lance Tonlet (Michele)
- Guest Post: Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson
- Review: Lucky Man by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Guy from Glamour by Skylar M. Cates (Michelle)
- Review: His Soldier by Anna Lee (Jason)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Misfits by Garrett Leigh
- Review: His Client by Ava March (Jay)
- Throwback Thursday Review: The Dark Collector by Vanessa North (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Rise by Keira Andrews and Leta Blake
- Audiobook Review: Stay With Me by S.E. Harmon (Crissy)
- Review: He’s Just Knot That Into You by Nico Jaye (Jay)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Treble Maker by Annabeth Albert
- Review: Passing Through by Jay Northcote (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week. Thanks!