Today I am so pleased to welcome Annabeth Albert to Joyfully Jay. Annabeth has come to share the beautiful cover for her upcoming release, Treble Maker (Perfect Harmony #1). And it’s about an a capella singing show! Squee! She has also brought along a great giveaway! Please join me in giving Annabeth a big welcome!
TREBLE MAKER is coming August 4, 2015 from Kensington Books/Lyrical Press. A m/m romance set amid an a cappella singing reality show!
You can pre-order or add to your goodreads TBR today:
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/treble-maker-annabeth-albert/1120791619?ean=9781601833907
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23519651-treble-maker?from_search=true
On Perfect Harmony, the ambitious competitors heat things up on stage and off…
Cody Rivers is determined to be a rock star, but couch-surfing between bar shows gets old fast. Joining an a cappella group for a new singing competition show could be his last chance at real fame—unless the college boy from the heart of the country messes it up for him. Lucas Norwood is everything gothy, glittery Cody is not—conservative, clean-cut, and virginal. But when a twist in the show forces them together, even the sweetest songs get steamy as the attraction between them lights up the stage. Lucas wants to take it slow, but Cody’s singing a different tune—and this time it maybe a love song…
Annabeth Albert grew up sneaking romance novels under the bed covers. Now, she devours all subgenres of romance out in the open—no flashlights required! When she’s not adding to her keeper shelf, she’s a multi-published Pacific Northwest romance writer.
Emotionally complex, sexy, and funny stories are her favorites both to read and to write. Annabeth loves finding happy endings for a variety of pairings and is a passionate gay rights supporter. In between searching out dark heroes to redeem, she works a rewarding day job and wrangles two active children.
Author Social Links
- Website: www.annabethalbert.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/AnnabethAlbert
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annabethalbert
- Tumblr: www.annabethalbert.tumblr.com
- Fan group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/annabethsangels/
Annabeth has brought a electronic copy of any backlist book to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, March 29th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.