Today I am so pleased to welcome Amy Lane to Joyfully Jay. Amy has come to talk to us about her latest release, Vulnerable. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Amy a big welcome!
Ten Best Things About the Supernatural World
- If it looks like a giant shapechanging kitty cat, walks like a giant shapechanging kitty cat, and meows like a giant shapechanging kitty cat…
- You get to watch the vampires fly.
- Monogamy is not a requirement.
- Free rent at the giant flop-house for the fey and undead.
- You know something nobody else does.
- The gnarliest of rednecks could be sporting glamour, and you get to see the hottie underneath.
- Elves think strength and bravery are beautiful.
- Vampires don’t mind if you swear.
- Were-creatures double as pets and friends.
- You never know when your body is going to get sexually charged and start shooting magically powered lasers out your orifices, taking out enemies and impressing your lovers in one go.
Working graveyards in a gas station seems a small price for Cory to pay to get her degree and get the hell out of her tiny town. She’s terrified of disappearing into the aimless masses of the lost and the young who haunt her neck of the woods. Until the night she actually stops looking at her books and looks up. What awaits her is a world she has only read about—one filled with fantastical creatures that she’s sure she could never be.
And then Adrian walks in, bearing a wealth of pain, an agonizing secret, and a hundred and fifty years with a lover he’s afraid she won’t understand. In one breathless kiss, her entire understanding of her own worth and destiny is turned completely upside down. When her newfound world explodes into violence and Adrian’s lover—and prince—walks into the picture, she’s forced to explore feelings and abilities she’s never dreamed of. The first thing she discovers is that love doesn’t fit into nice neat little boxes. The second thing is that risking your life is nothing compared to facing who you really are—and who you’ll kill to protect.
Amy Lane is a mother of four and a compulsive knitter who writes because she can’t silence the voices in her head. She adores cats, Chi-who-whats, knitting socks, and hawt menz, and she dislikes moths, cat boxes, and knuckle-headed macspazzmatrons. She is rarely found cooking, cleaning, or doing domestic chores, but she has been known to knit up an emergency hat/blanket/pair of socks for any occasion whatsoever, or sometimes for no reason at all.
She writes in the shower, while at the gym, while taxiing children to soccer/dance/gymnastics/band—oh my!—and has learned from necessity to type like the wind.
She lives in a spider-infested, crumbling house in a shoddy suburb and counts on her beloved Mate to keep her tethered to reality—which he does, while keeping her cell phone charged as a bonus. She’s been married for twenty-plus years and still believes in Twu Wuv, with a capital Twu and a capital Wuv, and she doesn’t see any reason at all for that to change.
CONNECT WITH AMY LANE:
Amy has brought a copy of Vulnerable to give away to one lucky reader. Just follow the Rafflecopter link below to enter. The contest ends on March 8th.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.