I had kind of an exciting start to the weekend. On Thursday I went to a club in DC as part of the Cherry Nova event. I went with some local friends to watch our buddies Seth Fornea and Jared Bradford dance at the club. It was a crazy late night (I’m getting old for 3:30 am on a weeknight!) but lots of fun. I love dancing and don’t get to do it too often.
This weekend it is finally lovely here in DC. We seem to go from cold to sweltering in a week or two, so we are trying to take advantage of the beautiful weather while we can. How about you all? Is it finally turning to spring (or autumn for my Aussie friends)?
This weekend was also the Rainbow Book Fair in NYC. I so wanted to go, but family obligations kept me away. Did any of you make it up there? I know there were lots of m/m authors and readers hanging out for the event.
Ok, so lots of good stuff planned this week! With our three new reviewers, we are back to a pretty full schedule again which is great. Here is what we have planned this week.
- Review: Hard to Be Good by Laura Kaye (Jay)
- Review: Welcome to Lobster Cove by Carol Lynne (Kris)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: There You Stand by Christina Lee
- Review: The Marrying Kind by Jay Northcote (Veronica)
- Review: Out of Rhythm by Shona Husk (Michelle)
- Review: Yogi and the Bear by Nix Knox (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Making Men by Sam Standish
- Review: There You Stand by Christina Lee (Wendy)
- Review: Chaos Unchained and Underneath His Armor by James Cox (Michelle)
- Review: Taste of Air by Cassie Sweet (Susan)
- Favorite Books: Road Trip Stories
- Audiobook Review: Something Like Spring by Jay Bell (Jason)
- Guest Post: Writing Kick-Ass Women in M/M Romance by Jordan L. Hawk
- Review: Under Glass by Rebecca Cohen (Sue)
- Review: For a Rainy Afternoon by R.J. Scott (Michelle)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Tribute by Lisa Henry (Jay)
- Review: Taken by HelenKay Dimon (Wendy)
- Review: Life Under New Management by Jane Davitt (Michelle)
- Review: The God Code: Nephilim Prophecy by Adrienne Wilder (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Windup by Kate McMurray
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Healing Hunter’s Heart by Charlie Cochet
- Review: Horizontal Analysis by E.M. Leya and Nicole Colville (Wendy)
- Review: Black John by Amy Lane (Kris)
- Review: Lavender Rose by Theo Fenraven (Sammy)
And that should do us for this week! Enjoy!