Sorry this post is late today. Yesterday was kind of a crazy day, so forgive me, but I was hanging out with Jesse Jackman and Dirk Caber!! You know I love you guys, but Jesse and Dirk!
They came to be special guests at our DC MM Romance Group meet up and they are seriously the nicest guys ever. We hung out, had lunch, took pictures, did a signing, and they answered lots of questions about themselves and working in porn and all that. Then a few of us went to dinner later that night and got to hang out eating Korean food and chatting until late. It was so much fun and they are amazing guys. If you aren’t familiar with their stuff, they are both at Titan (Jesse is exclusive, Dirk works there and other places) and you can check out their blogs at http://jessejackman.xxx and http://dirkcaber.com.
Other than that excitement, this week is going to be all about getting ready to head out for the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in Dallas. I leave next Monday and suddenly I am feeling totally unprepared. Last year I felt like I had everything all ready and this year I am feeling like I haven’t done anything! But hopefully things will settle down because I have a lot of packing and prep to do.
Ok, so we have a busy week this week. Here is what we have planned.
- Review: The Empty Box by Jane Davitt and Alexa Snow (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Piece by Piece by Teodora Kostova
- Review: Lost Along the Way by Marie Sexton (Michelle)
- Review: Finding Figaro by Penny Hudson (Susan)
- Review: Absolution by E.M. Leya and Nicole Colville (Wendy)
- April Favorite Books
- April Favorite Covers
- Review: Releasing the Shifter by Summer Devon (Jay)
- Review: Go Your Own Way by Zane Riley (Wendy)
- Guest Post: Totally Bound Publishing
- Review: Rise by Keira Andrews and Leta Blake (Jay)
- Review: Moment of Clarity by Karen Stivali (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Sacrati by Kate Sherwood
- Review: Making Men by Sam Standish (Veronica)
- Review: Subjection by Alicia Cameron (Sue)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Butterfly Hunter by Julie Bozza (Michelle)
- Review: Pieces of Jack by B.J. Shepard (Wendy)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Moment of Clarity by Karen Stivali
- Review: The First Hello by Willa Okati (Michelle)
- Review: Landfall by Kate Pavelle (Jason)
- Review: Conflict of Interest by Zahra Owens (Sue)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Dinner at Fiorello’s by Rick R. Reed
- Review: Threefold Love by Ki Brightly (Michelle)
- Review: Snowman by Isabelle Rowan (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Henry’s End by Julie Richman (Sue)
And that should do it for this week. Thanks!