I am currently finishing up things at the Romantic Times Conference in Dallas. I am actually writing this on Thursday (even though it will run on Sunday) and so far it has been a lot of fun. I have meet some great new readers, had a chance to reconnect with author and readers friends, and participated in some fun panels and interesting activities. So an exhausting, but super fun week as usual!
As always, I have come back with some new ideas for the blog and lots of stuff to share with you guys (including some goodies to give away). Once I am back and settled, I’ll check in with more information.
In the meantime, here is what we have planned for this week!
- Audiobook Review: 18% Gray by Anne Tenino (Jay)
- Review: Starting with the Unexpected by Andi Van (Jason)
- Review: I’m the Guy You Hate by Isa K (Wendy)
- Review: Veil of Scars by J.R. Gray (Michelle)
- Review: Sultry Sunset by Mary Calmes (Kris)
- Review: Secrets & Bow Ties by Lou Harper (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Blood Ties by Lavinia Lewis
- Review: A Most Unusual Wedding by Nancy M. Griffis (Sue)
- Review: Tricking Chase by Jessie G (Jay)
- Review: Wayward Son by Shae Connor (Kris)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: More Than Most by Sloan Parker
- Review: Down by Ally Blue (Susan)
- Review: Healing Hunter’s Heart by Charlie Cochet (Veronica)
- Review: Henry’s End by Julie A. Richman (Jay)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Just for You by Jet Mykles (Wendy)
- Review: Boystown Season Three by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Secrets & Bow Ties by Lou Harper
- Review: The Bastard’s Pearl by Connie Bailey (Sue)
- Review: Autumn Changes by B.G. Thomas (Sammy)
- Review: In Memory of Us by Ana J. Phoenix (Wendy)
- Review: Bad Behavior by James Cox (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Love Cubed by Eddy LeFey
And that should do it for this week!