Hi gang! Hope you all had a great week! The heat has hit the Washington area and it is a furnace here! Oh, the joys of living in a city built on a swamp!
Exciting times in the Jay house. My younger daughter finished elementary school today and my older one is done with middle school. I can hardly believe it. I seriously feel like my own college was only a handful of years ago! Now the race is on to get them ready for their month at overnight camp. We have about a week between end of school and start of camp, which means next week should be an insane amount of shopping and over indulging as I prepare to send them off for a month!
Few bits of news:
First off, don’t forget we are now offering a Weekly Newsletter along with our Daily Digest. The Digest is a summary of posts for each day and comes out daily at 5:00 pm EST. The Weekly Newsletter comes out Fridays at noon and has blog news, book discounts/promotions, and romance land news. You can get all the info on both newsletters, as well as sign up, submit tips for the Weekly Newsletter, and see past issues by checking out our Newsletter page. If you missed either of our first two Weekly Newsletters, you can see them in the archive, and if you like what you see, sign on up!
Second, I’m super excited to start a fabulously crazy new feature this week, with the help of the awesome J.A. Rock (and her dog). This idea evolved during dinner at RT as I sat open mouthed that she had actually read a book called A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay. Not only that, but she read the sequel too. I’ll give you a moment to process that. So after hearing this, I decided we absolutely needed her to review them for us. And a new column was born! J.A, along with her trusty dog, Professor Anne Studebaker, is going to be doing a regular review column for us called Probing the Annals of Erotic Literature. The reviews will be a variety of “you will never believe this is a book” installments of awesome craziness! The column kicks off this week with the book that started it all. But J.A. is busily reading and we have a bunch more insanity coming up. Think billionaire unicorns, mounting were stallions, and a never ending litany of inanimate objects that turn people gay. Seriously you guys. The well. It is deep. So yep, get ready for this to hit on Monday!
Last thing, just a reminder that you can now see all our Current Giveaways by clicking the Giveaway badge on the sidebar (or here). This is a great way to see all our active giveaways and be sure you haven’t missed anything. Currently we have quite a few things going on, including our month-long Beach Read Bonanza, so be sure to check them out.
And here is what we have planned for this week!
- Review: For Real by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Guest Review: A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay by Hunter Fox (J.A. Rock)
- Review: The Lonely War by Alan Chin (Sue)
- Review: Home to Cedarwood by Megan Slayer (Wendy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Everything Changes by Melanie Hansen
- Review: The Girl Next Door by Amy Jo Cousins (Jay)
- Review: Just Business by Anna Zabo (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Flesh & Blood by Ethan Stone
- Review: Storm Driven by Anna Reese (Kris)
- Review: Yours All Along by Roni Loren (Michelle)
- Review: The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Review: Life, Some Assembly Required by Kaje Harper (Sammy)
- Review: House on the Cliff by Jade Astor (Veronica)
- Review: The Door Keeper by Hurri Cosmo (Kris)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Moment of Truth by Karen Stivali
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Training Season by Leta Blake
- Throwback Thursday Review: Out of the Blackness by Carter Quinn (Wendy)
- Review: Release by Ingela Bohm (Michelle)
- Review: A Hard Ride Home by Emory Vargas (Sue)
- Review: Beach Patrol by Michelle Moore (Jason)
- Review: Learning from the Master by Lynn Kelling (Jay)
- Review: The Storm Before the Calm by Cate Ashwood (Michelle)
- Review: Path Not Taken by Andrew Grey (Sammy)
- Review: Second Story Man by Robert P. Rowe (Wendy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Arriba Aruba by Jonathan Treadway
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Retrograde by R.J. Scott
That should do it for this week. Thanks!