Today is kind of a weird today because the kiddos leave for a month at overnight camp. They love it and it is amazing to have some adult time where we don’t live on a kid schedule. But is also hard to see them go, even though I know they are having a wonderful time. This is their fifth summer so you’d think I’d be used to it by now! But lots of reading time (along with sleeping later, less cooking, and more pool time!).
A few quick notes for this week. First off, on Thursday I head of out of town for a weekend of craziness with Katey Hawthorne and J.A. Rock. I am looking forward to getting away and Katey has already promised us she bought all the fixings for my favorite Moscow Mule! I am sure there will be photographic evidence of the craziness, so if you want to follow along, be sure to check out the various Twitter/Facebook/Instagram links in the right sidebar in the Follow Box. I should still be in touch while I am away, but just bear with me if my email response times aren’t as fast as normal.
Also, if you have tips for our Weekly Newsletter, try to send them by Wednesday so I can get them all set up before I go. And if you are interested in subscribing, be sure to get signed up. You can register for the Daily Digest, the Weekly Newsletter, or both. Details can all be found on our Newsletter page.
And here is the other stuff we have planned for this week:
- Review: Retrograde by R.J. Scott (Jay)
- Review: Wild Pitch by Sloan Johnson (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Exposed by Skylar M. Cates
- Review: The Dom Around the Corner by Christine d’Abo (Kris)
- Review: My Life Without Garlic by Bailey Bradford (Jason)
- Review: Life, Some Assembly Required by Kaje Harper (Sammy)
- Guest Post: The Girl Next Door by Amy Jo Cousins
- Review: The Summer House by R.J. Scott (Wendy)
- Review: My Cowboy Promises by Z.A. Maxfield (Crissy)
- Review: Seventh by Rachel White (Sue)
- Review: Hoarfrost by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Right Time by Lane Hayes
- Review: Fair in Love by Jerry Sacher (Wendy)
- Review: Renovation by Lane Robbins (Lloyd)
- Review: Submission Guidelines by T. Neilson (Sammy)
- Throwback Thursday Audiobook Review: Shy by John Inman (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Serve & Protect by Megan Linden
- Review: Puppy Love by Sean Michael (Kris)
- Review: Time Waits by C.B. Lewis (Veronica)
- Review: Forbidden Monastery by Sam C. Leonhard (Sue)
- Review: Something Like Thunder by Jay Bell (Jason)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Misplaced Affection by Wade Kelly
- Review: Linemates by D.K. Dunn (Wendy)
- Review: Held Hostage by Morticia Knight (Michelle)
- Review: Love Has no Expiration by C.S. Poe and Until I Found You by B.G. Thomas (Michelle)
Thanks everyone! Have a great week!