Today I am so pleased to welcome Annabelle Jacobs to Joyfully Jay. Annabelle has come to talk to share an excerpt from her release, A Casual Thing. She has also brought along a backlist book giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
With any luck Patrick would be fully dressed by the time he came back out, and they could laugh it off. And then probably have that talk, although Will wasn’t quite sure how to approach it now. But he had other things to think about first. Like getting off.
He pulled off his coat and chucked it onto the chair, then unfastened his trousers and let them slip down his legs so he could step out of them.
There didn’t seem any point taking off his shirt, it needed a wash anyway, so he pulled it up a little and settled himself on his bed to lie back on the pillows propped up against the headboard. Will rubbed himself again through the black cotton of his boxers, the tight material clinging to him and outlining his dick. He bit his lip, trying not to make any noise. Patrick’s music still sounded loud enough to cover it as long as he didn’t shout, but Will didn’t want to risk it. The last thing this situation needed was for Patrick to know what Will was doing in here, because there’d be no avoiding what had got him so turned on.
Patrick Mason travels to Bristol to spend the summer with his brother, Ben. He’s cat sitting for the first two weeks while Ben goes on holiday. But Ben neglected to tell him he wouldn’t be doing it alone. Will Adams—Ben’s mate and Patrick’s long-time crush—is staying in Ben’s guest room while he waits to move into his new house after a breakup.
Against his better judgment, Patrick convinces Will that a little no-strings fun is just what they need. Patrick doesn’t want to get involved with a guy on the rebound, and Will isn’t interested in starting something serious with a student. But Patrick’s never been good at separating sex from feelings, and this time is no exception. As their weeks together draw to a close, they need to decide if they have something worth pursuing or if it’s really just a casual thing.
Annabelle Jacobs lives in the South West of England with her three rowdy children, and two cats.
An avid reader of fantasy herself for many years, Annabelle now spends her days writing her own stories. They’re usually either fantasy or paranormal fiction, because she loves building worlds filled with magical creatures, and creating stories full of action and adventure. Her characters may have a tough time of it—fighting enemies and adversity—but they always find love in the end.
Annabelle has brought a copy of any book from her backlist to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Wednesday, July 22nd at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.