Today I am so pleased to welcome Cardeno C. to Joyfully Jay. Cardeno has come to talk to us about a new release, Strange Bedfellows. Cardeno has also brought along a copy to give away. Please join me in giving Cardeno a big welcome!
He rubbed his palms over his eyes, sighed, and stepped under the spray. There was no reason for him to dwell on what’d happened. Even if Ford hadn’t recognized him or had chosen to stay the night, Trevor wouldn’t see him again after sunrise. Come morning, Ford would go back to pandering to his voters and hobnobbing with the movers and shakers in the Beltway, while Trevor would bounce between Manhattan, Silicon Valley, and anywhere else the latest technology companies seeking investors were located. After growing up with parents who viewed family as a prop and had lovers on the side, Trevor didn’t believe in relationships, and even if he did, a closeted politician wasn’t relationship material.
The voice was so quiet Trevor barely heard it over the running water. He flipped around, wiped droplets from his eyes, and blinked in surprise when he saw Ford standing outside the glass shower door.
Can the billionaire son of a Democratic president build a family with the congressman son of a Republican senator? Forget politics, love makes strange bedfellows.
As the sole offspring of the Democratic United States president and his political operative wife, Trevor Moga was raised in an environment driven by the election cycle. During childhood, he fantasized about living in a made-for-television family, and as an adult, he rejected all things politics and built a highly successful career as far from his parents as possible.
Newly elected congressman Ford Hollingsworth is Republican royalty. The grandson of a revered governor and son of a respected senator, he was bred to value faith, family, and the goal of seeing a Hollingsworth in the White House.
When Trevor and Ford meet, sparks fly and a strong friendship is formed. But can the billionaire son of a Democratic president build a family with the congressman son of a Republican senator? Forget politics, love makes strange bedfellows.
Cardeno C. – CC to friends – is a hopeless romantic who wants to add a lot of happiness and a few “awwws” into a reader’s day. Writing is a nice break from real life as a corporate type and volunteer work with gay rights organizations. Cardeno’s stories range from sweet to intense, contemporary to paranormal, long to short, but they always include strong relationships and walks into the happily-ever-after sunset.
Heartwarming Stories. Strong Relationships. Forever Love.
Cairned has brought a copy of Strange Bedfellows to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Wednesday, July 15th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.