Right now I am on vacation in lovely Rehoboth Beach, DE with the extended family. We have a big beautiful house with lots of bedrooms and tons of cozy places to read and relax. I am looking forward to a fun time with the family!
Things at the blog should be running pretty much as usual, but bear with me if it takes me a bit longer to respond to emails and messages. I’m doing my best to avoid too much “business” while I’m away with the fam.
Oh, and I also am super excited that I got my NOH8 pictures from the Baltimore shoot. Here is my picture, as well as the one I took with my friend Leigh Logan and author Wade Kelly. I am so happy with how they came out!
Ok, so even though I am gone, we still have tons of great stuff planned. Here is what we have scheduled for this week…
- Review: Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (Michelle)
- Review: The Tutor by Bonnie Dee (Sue)
- Review: Brick by Brick by Cate Ashwood and L.J. Labarthe (Wendy)
- Review: In Memorium by Cari Z (Kris)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Turning His Life Around by Grace R. Duncan
- Review: Against the Grain by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: Carnival: Chattanooga by Zoe Lynne (Jason)
- Review: Best Laid Plans by Willa Okati (Wendy)
- Review: Freshman Blues by Ravon Silvius (Veronica)
- July Favorite Books
- July Favorite Covers
- Guest Post: How to Repair a Mechanical Heart by J.C. Lillis
- Review: His Beautiful Beast by Amber Kell (Sammy)
- Review: Bitter Taffy by Amy Lane (Crissy
- Throwback Thursday Review: St. Nachos by Z.A. Maxfield (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Re-release Bonanza with Cardeno C
- Review: Where There’s Fire by Cari Z (Kris)
- Review: Black and Bluhe by R.J. Jones (Michelle)
- Series Spotlight: Scarlet and the White Wolf by Kirby Crow (Sue)
- Review: Treble Makers by Annabeth Albert (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Against the Grain by Charlie Cochet
- Review: Tigers on the Run by Sean Kennedy (Sammy)
- Review: Gay for Pay by T.M. Smith (Michelle)
- Review: Danny’s Dragons by Sedonia Guillone (Wendy)
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!