Today wraps up our final week in our September Reading Challenge. I couldn’t be more thrilled with how things went and so appreciate all your participation. The comments on the reviews have been great and I LOVED reading your mini reviews. Don’t forget, there is still time to enter, both for this week’s stash of great books from Samhain Publishing, and the grand prize from Riptide Publishing. Check out this post for all the info.
Now that September is winding up, we are rapidly approaching October and GRL. I am taking a nice long trip to San Diego, combining a little vacation with the hubs beforehand with GRL. I can’t wait!
In the meantime, we have lots of great stuff planned this week.
- Review: Rough Road by Vanessa North (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Rough Road by Vanessa North
- Review: Duck by Kim Dare (Crissy)
- Review: Chance at Trust and Chance at Love by Havan Fellows (Michelle)
- Review: Bowerbirds by Ada Marie Soto (Wendy)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Part & Parcel by Abigail Roux
- Review: The Shepherd and the Solicitor by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon (Jay)
- Review: Timber Lake by Nya Rawlins (Sue)
- Review: Dallas in Wonderland by Evan Gilbert (Kris)
- Review: Hotter with a Pole by Delilah Devlin (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Dance in the Dark original short by Megan Derr
- Review: Blood Ties by Jacob Z. Flores (Crissy)
- Review: Redesigning Max by Pat Henshaw (Wendy)
- Review: Coming Back by John Inman (Jason)
- Review: The Last Nights of the Frangipani Hotel by Bey Deckard (Michelle)
- Review: Charmed and Dangerous Anthology (Jay)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Book of Daniel by Z.A. Maxfield (Wendy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Riptide Anniversary
- Audiobook Review: Perfect Imperfections by Cardeno C (Michelle)
- Review: Hat Trick: Penalty Shot by Jeff Adams (Jason)
- Review: A Demon Inside by Rick R. Reed (Sammy)
- Review: Outlaw MC Series Roundup by James Cox (Michelle)
- Review: Sex, Lies and Video Games by CJane Elliot (Kris)
- Guest Post: Brass & Keys by Russell Soots
That should do it for this week. Enjoy!