Hi everyone! I am coming to you from way back land as I am writing this last Tuesday night before leaving for San Diego. I left on Thursday for a little sun and fun with the hubby before sending him home and getting down with GRL this coming Tuesday (GRL being the big m/m romance con, this year being held in San Diego).
I am super excited about this trip (says way back when me) as I almost never get a vacation like this. Kind of weird being gone from the kids so long, but they are in good hands.
As far as the blog, a few quick notes. First off, we are running at pretty close to normal schedule this week, thanks to the awesomeness of my reviewers who read their little fingers to the bone to get me reviews before I left. So things are running about 85% capacity in my absence, which is pretty darn good. I will be on social media as well as reachable by email, so if anyone needs me, I am around, though I may be slower to respond than normal and things will definitely be slower in terms of responding to review requests.
If you want to keep up with all the goings on, be sure to follow me on my assorted haunts (links are in the Follow box on the top right) so you can see pictures and hear about the craziness. Also, Michelle is handling the giveaways as per her usual awesome self, but I won’t be here to do winner posts. So I will post them when I return, but Michelle will be notifying winner’s directly within a couple of days of each contest ending (Thanks Michelle!).
Last thing: I opened up the 2016 Advertising Calendar this week and things are booking super fast. All my top tier ads are sold out for next year already, except for December. I do have regular spots available all months, but we are already at about 40% capacity. So if you want ads for next year, please get in touch as soon as you can.
Ok, here is what we have in store this week…
- Audiobook Review: Walk With Me by Cardeno C (Jay)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Stuck Landing by L.A. Witt
- Review: Ghost in the Flames by Daisy Harris (Wendy)
- Review: Velocity by Sara York (Veronica)
- Review: Dark Economy by M. Keedwell (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Battle Stations by Chris T. Kat
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Blood and Dirt by Lloyd A. Meeker
- Review: Predator in Paradise by Shelter Somerset (Jason)
- Review: Lovers, Losers, and You by Skylar M. Cates (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Mine by Mary Calmes (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Queer Romance Month
- Review: Then Came Cal by Lee Barrows (Wendy)
- Review: The Possession of Lawrence Eugene Davis by E.E. Ottoman (Sue)
- Review: Without a Net by Lyn Gala (Wendy)
- Throwback Thursday Review: Facing the Music by Sue Holston (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Story Orgy Superheroes by Lee Brazil and Havan Fellows
- Review: Revo’s Property by Angelique Voison (Sue)
- Review: Hiding Things by S.C. Wynne (Kris)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Bayou Fairy Tale by Lex Chase
- Review: Coming Home Texas by Laura Harner (Michelle)
- Review: Where Wishes Go by S.A. McAuley (Crissy)
- Review: Blood and Dirt by Lloyd A. Meeker (Sammy)