Things are bustling here as we near the end of the year. It seems like the school year just started and here we are about to head into Thanksgiving! I am hosting both sides of the family for the holiday this year, so that should be interesting. I will be baking lots of pie. Hopefully that will keep things running smoothly!
Here at the blog we are getting full swing into holiday time. You may notice as we get to the end of the year that we packing a bit more than normal. I try to keep the post count pretty steady here, but we have so much to get in we will be picking up the schedule just a bit in terms of reviews, and adding regular Saturday posts through the end of the year. So lots of goodies coming your way.
Even with Thanksgiving we still have a lot going on here. So after you eat your turkey, be sure to come by to check out the hot books. And for those of you outside the US, you have no excuses, lol.
Have a wonderful week!
- Review: If Only in My Dreams by Keira Andrews (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Will & Patrick Do the Holidays by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths
- Review: Nobody’s Son by Shae Connor (Kris)
- Review: Tricks by Rick R. Reed (Veronica)
- Review: Dogwood Days by Poppy Dennison (Crissy)
- Review: Unnatural by Joanna Chambers (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Stranded by HelenKay Dimon
- Review: Boystown Season Four by Jake Biondi (Michelle)
- Review: What Happens at Christmas by Jay Northcote (Wendy)
- Review: Shelter by Ashley John (Sue)
- Review: The Winter Spirit by Indra Vaughn (Michelle)
- Review: Rogue Wolf by Sue Brown (Jason)
- Review: Easy Evenings by Mary Calmes (Kris)
- Review: Keep Me Wanting by Avril Ashton (Crissy)
- Guest Post: Midwinter Night’s Dream by Eli Easton
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Fish Stick Fridays by Rhys Ford
- Throwback Thursday Review: Mending Noel by Charlie Cochet
- Review: The 10-Year-Plan by J.C. Calciano (Wendy)
- Review: The Forbidden Zone by Victoria Zagar (Sue)
- Review: Warrior and Priest by Katie Howe (Sue)
- Review: Will & Patrick Wake Up Married (Episodes 1 & 2) by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths (Jay)
- Review: Something Like a Love Song by Becca Burton (Michelle)
- Review: Jefferson Blythe, Esquire by Josh Lanyon (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Sharing a Pond by Alex Whitehall
- Review: Baggage by Jeff Erno (Wendy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Humbug by Joanna Chambers
That should do it for this week. Enjoy!