Today I am so pleased to welcome Jessie G. to Joyfully Jay. Jessie G. has come to talk to us about her latest release, Safety In Numbers. She has also brought along a great giveaway for readers on her tour. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
The trip upstairs didn’t take long, but it felt like each step was leading him on a life-changing journey. He eased Owen onto the bed and stepped back. Even bleeding all over the place, Owen still took his breath away and Chris couldn’t resist leaning down to brush a dark curl off Owen’s forehead. Just that simple touch caused Owen to twitch and then those Connor eyes were blinking up at him in confusion. “Chris?”
Was it possible that if he helped them make those changes, he could find the future he stopped believing in? Would it be in the arms of the beautiful, damaged man lying in his bed that he longed for with all his heart? Could he use their belief in him to find the courage to move past the fear that kept him silent for far too long?
Owen struggled to a sitting position and winced when he saw the damage to his hands. “Chris, what happened? Did I…did I really hit you? Oh fuck…fuck…you were talking to me. You were, right? I wasn’t hallucinating, was I?”
Chris watched helplessly as Owen drew his legs up, curling his upper body around his bent knees, and started pulling at his beautiful curls. “What the fuck is wrong with me?”
Now there was a loaded question. Chris eased onto the bed and gently pried Owen’s hands from his hair. He loved those curls and was going to be the only one that pulled them. Preferably while he was buried in Owen’s body.
“Other than that you’re too stubborn for your own good—” Chris smiled when Owen’s head snapped up. “—there’s not a damn thing wrong with you.”
“Now I know that’s a lie because I’m hallucinating that you’re talking to me.” Owen reached out and traced his lips. “Say something else.”
“Kinda hard to do with your finger over my mouth.” Chris laughed outright when Owen snatched his hand away. “You’re not hallucinating or dreaming or crazy or fucked up or any of that other crap.” When Owen just blinked up at him in a daze, Chris asked, “You’re not gonna pass out again, are you?”
“You’re really talking to me?” Owen asked softly. When Chris nodded, Owen threw himself forward, wrapping Chris up in shaky arms. With a heart-wrenching sob, he begged, “Don’t stop. I’ve been waiting so long to talk to you. Please, don’t stop.”
“I won’t stop.” Chris held him close and felt tears pool in his own eyes. Instead of being afraid, he felt a weight loosen from his chest. More than the words, everything about Owen’s embrace said he mattered and Chris was going to do everything in his power to hold on to that.
After years of feeling worthless and at fault for ruining Liam’s life, he wanted to be worthy of what Owen saw in him, of what they all saw in him. He wanted a future and could only pray that he wouldn’t hurt Liam again in the process.
“Bros stick together no matter what.”
When Chris and Liam made that promise, they had no idea how important it would become or how it would be tested in the most brutal way. Nine years later, their bond cemented in blood, that relationship is all they have to hold on to.
“No matter what happens, this friendship will be the one constant we can count on.”
When Billy and Owen made that promise, they knew exactly how dangerous the world could be. They survived prison by protecting each other and they survived freedom by holding that promise sacred. Now they want more than just to survive and they want it from the brothers whose bond is as strong as their own.
“We are stronger together than we’ll ever be apart.”
When Owen reaches his breaking point, Chris jumps at the chance to make things right for all of them. With the future in their grasp, will they realize their strength is in their numbers and finally become the family they crave?
Author’s Note: This is NOT a foursome, but the story of two couples that needed to be told together.
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014E90EXA
- All Romance eBooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-safetyinnumbers-1901179-149.html
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/safety-in-numbers-jessie-g/1122885649
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/safety-in-numbers/id1050447786?mt=11
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/safety-in-numbers-4
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I’d begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: to be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day like it’s a job. The more you write, the easier it will be to write and the better you will be at writing. I took that advice to heart and write every day. With six published books to date, three series in the works and a full schedule of releases planned for the next two years, it’s been amazing to have made this dream my reality.
I am a firm believer in marriage equality, love at first sight, power dynamics and happily ever after. I’m a lover of strong secondary characters and series filled with families, biological or chosen. All are themes you’ll find throughout my books.
Where to find the author:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessiegbook
- Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/JessieGBooks
- Facebook Author Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jessiegbooks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JessieGBooks
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jessiegbooks/
- TSU: http://www.tsu.co/jessiegbooks
- Ello: https://ello.co/jessiegbooks
- G+: https://plus.google.com/+Jessiegbooksmm/posts
- Tumblr (NSFW): http://jessiegbooks.tumblr.com/
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bhuja1
Jessie has brought 2-$25 ebook GC (Amazon, B&N, ARE, or KOBO) winner’s choice, as well as 2 signed paperbacks of Safety in Numbers to give away to readers on her tour. Just follow the Rafflecopter link below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.