Today I am so pleased to welcome Keira Andrews back to Joyfully Jay. Keira has come to talk to us about her latest release, If Only in My Dreams (which I reviewed here). She has also brought along a backlist book to give away. Please join me in giving Keira a big welcome!
The holidays are truly my favorite time of year. In December, I just adore all the lights, decorations, delicious treats, and catching up with dear family and friends.
It’s also the only time of year I enjoy snow and cold weather! Living in Toronto, January through April is pretty miserable, weather wise. Cold and dreary, with the sun rarely making an appearance. But in December? Bring on the snow and ice! I delight in every flake and gust of arctic wind.
It can be hit or miss in recent years as to whether or not Toronto has a white Christmas, and I get very put out when we don’t! Fortunately, there’s usually snow up where my mom lives, and we love snowshoeing and then warming up with hot cocoa and roasted chestnuts. Yep, we bring to life pretty much every Christmas stereotype in my family. 🙂
I did spend one Christmas in Australia on the beach, and I have to say it just didn’t feel the same! Of course if you’re used to sunny warmth in December, snow would likely feel just as foreign to you. No matter where we’re from, there’s really no place like home at the holidays. In my new romance, ex-friends Charlie and Gavin must battle fog, snow, and all manner of obstacles to make it home. And they just might reconnect with each other along the way…
Do you love snow in December, or would you rather be sun worshipping? Do you live in a warm climate and can’t imagine a frosty holiday? Comment and let me know, and you can win a free book!
- Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/20V2oYr
- Amazon global: http://mybook.to/XmasDreams_KeiraA (should take you to your home store)
- All Romance: http://bit.ly/1MhBPVH
- B&N: http://bit.ly/1WU4XKP
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1j2bbFA
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/1j2bh00
- Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1NynC4m
Add on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27561177-if-only-in-my-dreams
To be home for Christmas, they must bridge the distance between them.
Charlie Yates is desperate. It’s almost Christmas and his flight home from college has been delayed. For days. Charlie promised his little sister Ava he’d be home for her first holiday season since going into remission from leukemia. Now he’s stuck on the opposite coast and someone else grabbed the last rental car. Someone he hasn’t even spoken to in four years. Someone who broke his heart.
Gavin Bloomberg’s childhood friendship with Charlie ended overnight after a day of stolen kisses. With years of resentment between them, they don’t want to be in the same room together, let alone a car. But for Ava’s sake, Gavin agrees to share the rental and drive across the country together.
As they face unexpected bumps along the road, can Charlie and Gavin pave the way to a future together?
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal, and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.”
- Website: http://www.keiraandrews.com
- Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/2Z-G5
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keiraandrews
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keira.andrews.author
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1366040.Keira_Andrews
- Amazon Author Page: http://author.to/KeiraAndrews
Keira has brought a backlist ebook to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, December 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.