Today I am so pleased to welcome Andrew Grey and Eli Easton to Joyfully Jay. Andrew and Eli have come to talk to us about the new DSP Dreamspun Desires line, and their upcoming releases. They have also brought along copies of both books to give away. Please join me in giving them a big welcome!
Dreamspun Desires is heading to the ranch!
Have you heard the news? Dreamspinner Press has launched it’s own subscription service called Dreamspun Desires. Readers who sign up for the subscription will receive two titles per month for one low price.
We’re riding the range in February with two hot ranchers who you won’t be able to resist. First up is Eli Easton’s The Stolen Suitor. Can a shy young rancher steal his way into the neighboring dandy’s heart? And if that’s not enough, Andrew Grey follows that up with The Lone Rancher. This cowboy will do anything to save his ranch, including baring it all!
Dreamspun Desires titles are modeled after the category romances we all know and love, with a certain gay twist we can’t resist.
The Stolen Suitor
His future was set until a thief stole his heart.
All of Clyde’s Corner, Montana, knows local dandy Chris Ramsey will marry Trix Stubben, young widow and heir to the richest ranch in the area. But one woman isn’t too keen on the idea. Mabe Crassen wants to get her hands on that ranch, so she sets her older son to court Trix, and her younger son, Jeremy, to distract Chris and lure him astray.
Jeremy Crassen thinks his mother’s scheme is crazy. But he wants desperately to go off to college, which Mabe will agree to—if he seduces Chris. How will shy, virginal, secretly gay Jeremy attract Chris, who seems determined to do the right thing and marry Trix? Jeremy can’t compete with a rich female widow. Or can he?
The Lone Rancher
Aubrey Klein is in real trouble—he needs some fast money to save the family ranch. His solution? A weekend job as a stripper at a club in Dallas. For two shows each Saturday, he is the star as The Lone Rancher.
It leads to at least one unexpected revelation: after a show, Garrett Lamston, an old friend from school, approaches the still-masked Aubrey to see about some extra fun… and Aubrey had no idea Garrett was gay. As the two men dodge their mothers’ attempts to set them up with girls, their friendship deepens, and one thing leads to another.
Aubrey know his life stretching between the ranch and the club is a house of cards. He just hopes he can keep it standing long enough to save the ranch and launch the life—and the love—he really hopes he can have.
Want to learn more? You can find out how to join the subscription service here: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=7224&cPath=1583
Eli and Andrew have brought copies of both of their February Dreamspun Desires titles to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, December 31st at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.