Today I am so pleased to welcome Charlie Cochet back to Joyfully Jay. Charlie has come to talk to us about her latest release, Loving Blitz. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Charlie a big welcome!
Hello all! Thank you so much for joining me today for the final stop of the Loving Blitz mini blog tour! Loving Blitz is the fourth installment in the North Pole City Tales series. We’ve followed the romantic adventures of Tim and Noel in Mending Noel, Jack Frost and Rudy Rein Dear in The Heart of Frost, the mischievous minx Vixen and his handsome toy soldier lieutenant Vale Frost, and now in Loving Blitz we join Rein Dear pilots, Cupid and Blitzen, on their path from friendship to so much more.
So what’s coming up in the series? Who will we see next holiday season? Well, I think you’ll get a pretty good idea after reading Loving Blitz. I know, I’m a meanie. But I’m super excited about the introduction of some new magical creatures in Loving Blitz. Although they’ve been briefly mentioned before in the series, we had yet to meet one. In Loving Blitz we meet a couple of Dockalfar elves—dark elves.
Dockalfar elves can be identified by their charcoal gray skin, white hair, and near black eyes. They possess powerful dark magic, and for the most part are malicious tricksters. Yet they have honor. They have families, and even fall in love, though always with their own kind as there are certain rules and laws. I’m pretty sure you can see where I’m going with this.
Calder is a Dockalfar elf. He’s huge, imposing, and can scare the stockings off a Christmas elf by just looking at them. He’s several hundred years old and over the last few decades, he’s grown exceedingly weary of the Dockalfar ways, but as the eldest son, there are certain expectations. When the perfect opportunity presents itself, Calder jumps at the chance to take some time away from the dark realm of the Dockalfar. Little does he know his whole life is about to change.
The other story coming up in the series that I’m really excited about follows the romantic misadventures of the dashing and untamable Dasher, one of Kringle’s most scandalous Rein Dear pilots, who sets his sights on not just any elf, but one of the most power magical creatures in the land. Dasher is bold, charming, and fearless, but this time, Dasher might have just gotten in over his head.
Both of these stories will take us back to North Pole City and Winter Wonderland for some festive fun. Thank you all so much for following along! Hope you have a happy holiday season!
From North Pole City to Winter Wonderland, preparations are underway after a royal announcement sweeps everyone into a frenzy of festivity. At the heart of the celebration are the city’s most beloved elf pilots, the Rein Dears. Once the Big Flight is behind them, the pilots prepare for the royal event. Assigned a special task of finding an Elska rose, Cupid and Blitzen are unaware of how their friendship is about to change forever.
Yet not all that glitters is gold. The sweet, angelic Cupid hides a dark secret, one that threatens to destroy his Rein Dear status, his friends, and the elf who’s captured his heart. It’s up to Blitzen to help Cupid see the light in the darkness and show him that together they can mend broken hearts.
Loving Blitz can be read on its own, but for maximum enjoyment, it’s recommended the series be read in order as characters from previous books make appearances and previous events are mentioned.
Charlie Cochet is an author by day and artist by night. Always quick to succumb to the whispers of her wayward muse, no star is out of reach when following her passion. From adventurous agents and sexy shifters, to society gentlemen and hardboiled detectives, there’s bound to be plenty of mischief for her heroes to find themselves in, and plenty of romance, too!
Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading, drawing, or watching movies. She runs on coffee, thrives on music, and loves to hear from readers.
Charlie has brought a great giveaway for one lucky reader on her tour. Just follow the Rafflecopter link to enter!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.