We have lots of news today. First off, I am sad to say that our reviewer Susan is going to be leaving us. Susan wants more time to focus on her writing (as author Susan Laine), so we wish her the absolute best and will miss her contribution to the blog. As I mentioned already, sadly Crissy is leaving us next month as well. I am currently in the process of bringing in some new reviewers and we had lots of great candidates to my call for reviewers last week. I am hoping to have things nailed down shortly, so thank you to everyone who has been so patient.
Second, just a quick update that it seems like the fallout from the site hack a couple of weeks ago has finally settled down. The site is running smoothly, the background is fixed, social media is letting us link, and it seems like access to the site has been restored to everyone. I can even email yahoo again. Woo hoo! If anyone notices issues still cropping up, please let me know and I will look into it.
And last, keep your eyes open later today because I will have all kinds of great information about our upcoming Friends/Enemies to Lovers Week, including how you can get involved.
Oh wait, one more exciting bit of news… On Wednesday author S.A. McAuley will be here to talk about her Borders War series and she is giving away a Kindle Fire, just for Joyfully Jay readers! Yes, a KINDLE FIRE! So be sure you stop by and check out her post.
Here is what else we have planned for this week…
- Review: Not Safe For Work by L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: First Comes Marriage by Shira Anthony
- Review: Stealing Innocents by Cari Waites (Wendy)
- Review: A Kind of Truth by Lane Hayes (Michelle)
- Review: Red River by Cardeno C (Jay)
- Review: Searching for Shelter by Morticia Knight (Michelle)
- Review: Sex on the Hoof by Silvia Violet (Kris)
- Guest Post: No House to Call My Home by Ryan Berg
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Borders War Series by S.A. McAuley
- Review: Northridge by Jace Payne (Veronica)
- Review: New Lease on Life by Lillian Francis (Wendy)
- Audiobook Review: We Found Love by Kade Boehme and Allison Cassatta (Michelle)
- Review: Dominant Predator by S.A. McAuley (Jay)
- Review: What it Takes by Jude Sierra (Michelle)
- Throwback Thursday Audiobook Review: Where Nerves End by L.A. Witt (Michlle)
- Guest Post: By the Rules by Elizabeth Staab
- Audiobook Review: Cut & Run by Abigail Roux (Crissy)
- Review: Resurrecting Hope by Shell Taylor (Wendy)
- Guest Post: The Hopeless Romantic Podcast with Amanda Jean
- Review: A Different Breed by Angel Martinez (Sammy)
- Review: Song of Song by L.J. LaBarthe (Kris)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!