Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week! If you are a fellow East Coaster like me, I hope you have been managing well in our giant blizzard. We had about two feet on the ground by the time it got dark Saturday night, so I am kind of scared to see what things look like when we wake up in the morning! I hope everyone is staying safe and getting some good reading time in while they are stuck inside.
A couple quick things. First off, last week we had our kickoff post for the upcoming Friends & Enemies to Lovers Week. We are still looking for book recommendations for reviews, as well as donations for giveaways. There are lots more details on the kickoff post so be sure to check it out.
Also, just a quick update that things are going well in our process of bringing in new reviewers. I have had some great folks express interest and we are close to finalizing things with several people. We may even have some new folks show up this week! So keep your eyes open for that as well.
Here is what else we have planned this week:
- Review: Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings by Leta Blake and Alice Griffiths (Jay)
- Review: Inversion Point by Jenn Burke and Kelly Jensen (Sue)
- Review: Aftermath by Azalea Moon (Wendy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Rustic Melody by Nic Starr
- Review: Millionaire Upstairs by M.J. O’Shea (Crissy)
- Review: Lover of Light by Mel Bossa (Michelle)
- Review: Island Doctor by Sue Brown (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Mark Pace
- Review: Unquiet by Melanie Hansen (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Inversion Point by Jenn Burke and Kelly Jensen
- Review: Yes, Chef by Alex Cohen (Kris)
- Review: By the Rules by Elisabeth Staab (Wendy)
- Guest Post: Out! by J.L. Merrow
- Review: Textual Attraction by K-lee Klein (Jason)
- Review: The Backup by Erica Kudisch (Michelle)
- Throwback Thursday Review: A Different Breed by Angel Martinez (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Dominion Series with Lissa Kasey
- Review: Acceptable Behavior by Jenna Byrnes (Kris)
- Review: The Sky People Trilogy by D.C Juris (Michelle)
- Review: Learning to Love Cats by K.M. Mahoney (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!