Today I am so pleased to welcome SJD Peterson to Joyfully Jay. Jo has come to share the cover for her upcoming release, Bound – A Guards of Folsom Novel, exclusively with us here at Joyfully Jay. As with the other books in this series, it is super yummy! She has also brought along a giveaway! Please join me in giving Jo a big welcome!
Tek Cain & Jamie Ryan work at the Guards of Folsom BDSM club. After two years on the run from their old motorcycle club and the Feds, Tek & Jamie are finally able to relax and enjoy their new life in New York City. But the past won’t stay buried, and when the MC resurfaces, it’s Jamie who pays the price. Tek and the rest of the members at the Guards of Folsom must work together to get back one of their own.
In this, the final installment in the Guards of Folsom series, everyone must come together, bound as one in their quest to find Jamie and bring him home once and for all.
SJD Peterson, better known as Jo, hails from Michigan. Not the best place to live for someone who hates the cold and snow. When not reading or writing, Jo can be found close to the heater checking out NHL stats and watching the Red Wings kick a little butt. Can’t cook, misses the clothes hamper nine out of ten tries, but is handy with power tools.
Jo has brought a choice of backlist book to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, January 14th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I have been waiting for this book. I can’t wait to read it. Although I’ll be sad to see the end of this series.
Me too, on both counts!
Congratulations on your latest but sadly the last book in the Guards of Folsom series and thank you for a chance to win one of your books.
Yes!!! Finally. Can’t wait for this one. Love the series and all the characters.
Ooh! I’ve been waiting for this! The blurb is promising and the cover…!
Love this series – can’t wait!
I can’t wait to read this! Love this series and sad to see it ending!
Sounds really good. I’ve just added it to my TBR pile!
Congratulations on your new book! Thanks for the cover reveal and the giveaway. Here’s hoping for a mild winter.
That cover is indeed yummy & I’ll definitely be adding it to my wishlist!
Love the cover. I have to catch up in this series!
This is a new to me author. I’ll have to check out her books. 🙂
Oh yes, Jo writes great stuff. If you are interested in this series, I would start at the beginning since the characters appear in each other’s books. I also really liked BAMF, Beyond Duty, and Plan B among others.
Oh wow, Tek and Jamie’s conclusion! This will be intense…
This sounds wonderful. Everyone coming together to help.
What a cover, it’s beautiful!!! Can’t wait to read this book!! Thanks for the giveaway!!!
Congrats on the new addition to the series. I’ve added it to my wishlist.
I have really enjoyed this series, cant wait to read Bound!!
So excited to see this book being released. Absolutely loved this series, and have been anxiously awaiting the completion of Tek and Jamie’s story. Already on my TBR mountain at GoodReads. The only sad thing is that this means the series is over….
Congratulations! I am so sad to see this series end. But can’t wait to read this one!
So glad this is going to be released soon, can’t wait to read it 🙂
Plan B was one of my first M/M books and put SJD Peterson on my favorite author list. Been waiting for the final book before starting this series and have a feeling I will NOT be disappointed!
Oh, that’s such a gorgeous cover! I love it when series covers and cohesive. 😀
I can’t wait to read it! I’m so sorry the series is ending. I just loved it.
Just so very excited!!!
Love the cover – and the series. Any chance you’ll change your mind and write more?