Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week! It was my kids’ spring break and my older daughter’s birthday, so we took a few days away in Rehoboth Beach. Unfortunately it was super windy so we didn’t get much time on the beach itself, but we did manage to do a lot of walking, eating, and shopping, plus lots of good relaxing time. I knit and read and had a nice break away.
Things have been a bit crazy here over the last couple of weeks with work and the trip, so I am working to try to get caught up on everything. We didn’t have a newsletter this week because I was away, so apologize to folks wondering what happened there, but a new one will be out on Thursday.
ICYMI, I posted the list of winners for Friends & Enemies to Lovers Week. I am hoping by now everyone has heard from the author/publisher who donated their prize, but if you haven’t, please let me know so I can follow up.
This week I am gearing up for my trip to RT Convention in Vegas. I am really excited as it looks like there is a going to be a great group of readers and authors there. RT is always a fun event and so I can’t wait to go and see friends and meet new people. I will have more details on the trip before I go, including where I will be during the week for folks who are going to be there.
And now, here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Manties in a Twist by J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: Queers of La Vista by Kris Ripper
- Review: Wrestling for the Top, Parts 1 & 2 by Jack Stevens (Michelle)
- Review: Trust by Brigham Vaughn (Kenna)
- Review: Angel of 13th Street by Eden Winters (Wendy)
- Review: A Gentleman’s Position by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- March Favorite Books
- March Favorite Covers
- Review: Tempest by Cari Z (Veronica)
- Excerpt and GIveaway: Cozzi Cove: Bouncing Back by Joe Cosentino
- Review: Waking Jamal by Amberly Smith (Kris)
- Review: Bankers’ Hours by Wade Kelly (Sue)
- Guest Post: Chasing Shadows by Annabelle Jacobs
- Review: The Last Favor by Meg Harding (Wendy)
- Review: Sealed with Honor by Caitlyn Ricci and A.J. Marcus (Kirsty)
- Review: Breaking Down by Kris Ripper (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Manties in a Twist by J.A. Rock
- Review: Jakob & Ivo by Mario Lipinski (Kenna)
- Audiobook Review: Family of Lies: Sebastien by Sam Argent (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Let it Ride by L.C. Chase (Jason)
- Review: Illicit Activity by J.R. Gray (Michelle)
- Review: Assassins Love People Too by S.C. Wynne (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Talk Dirty to Me by Jessie G
- Review: ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Addison Albright (Camille)
- Review: Justin’s Season by S.M. Sawyer (Wendy)
That should do it for this week!