Today I am so pleased to welcome Dianne Hartsock to Joyfully Jay. Dianne has come to talk to us about her latest release, Sweet William. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Dianne a big welcome!
Thank you Joyfully Jay for having me over today. In my story, SWEET WILLIAM, William is confident, secure in himself and his place in the world. Today, I thought we’d have him list a few of the things he’s afraid of.
1. One of my family’s ships being intercepted by pirates. It wouldn’t be due to any fault of mine, but father would lay the blame on me all the same.
2. Not being taken seriously by my business partners because of my youth.
3. That my lovers are only with me because of my wealth.
4. That Freddie will be disgusted by my many past love affairs and want nothing more to do with me.
5. I want Freddie to live with me on my mother’s plantation. I hope he won’t find it boring after city life.
6. No one has guessed it, but I have a ridiculous fear of spiders.
7. I also have an inconvenient fear of heights.
8. Mother passed away when I was a child. Now I fear losing others that I love.
9. Since Freddie is alone in the city with few friends, I worry about his safety.
10. I fear catching one of the fevers that sweep the city and die before I’ve had my chance with Freddie.
William Wilkerson leads the life of the privileged rich. Head of his father’s shipping business, he indulges to his heart’s content in the pleasures of the flesh with Boston’s finest young men.
That is, until he reunites with Fredrick: his former tutor and the one man who captured his heart.
But William’s father has declared Fredrick off limits. And Fredrick, himself, believes he’s beneath the attention of the Wilkerson heir.
After having lost his current pupil to graduation, and with no prospects of a replacement, Frederick is homeless, hungry, and easy pickings for the men on the docks.
When Frederick is shanghaied into service on William’s own merchant ship, will William discover his plight in time to rescue him?
- WIP: http://www.waywardinkpublishing.com/product/sweet-william-by-dianne-hartsock/
- Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-William-Dianne-Hartsock-ebook/dp/B01EAU61KS/
- Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sweet-William-Dianne-Hartsock-ebook/dp/B01EAU61KS/
- Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/Sweet-William-Dianne-Hartsock-ebook/dp/B01EAU61KS/
- Amazon DE: http://www.amazon.de/Sweet-William-Dianne-Hartsock-ebook/dp/B01EAU61KS/
- ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-sweetwilliam-2018685-158.html
DIANNE HARTSOCK is the author of m/m erotic romance, both contemporary and fantasy, the psychological thriller, and anything else that comes to mind. Oh, and a floral designer. If she can’t be writing, at least she has the chance to create through the rich colors and textures of flowers and foliage to bring a smile to someone’s face.
Currently, Dianne lives in the Willamette Valley of Oregon with her incredibly patient husband, who puts up with the endless hours she spends hunched over the keyboard letting her characters play.
- Website: https://diannehartsock.wordpress.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diannehartsock
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/diannehartsock
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/diannehartsock/
Dianne has brought a $10 ARe gift card to give away to one lucky reader on her tour. Just follow the Rafflectopter link below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.